- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Sitting Room/Kitchen/Dining Area, 2 Bedrooms, Shower Room
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Fischer Low input smart storage heating radiators with thermostats to Kitchen/Living Room
- Sitting area to rear with views of Mourne Mountains
- Communal Car Parking
First Floor Duplex Apartment
This spacious two bedroom duplex apartment is located right in the centre of Newcastle there are views over the Main Street to the front and Shimna River to the rear . There is communal car parking with convenient pedestrian access to Main Street.
- Staircase from communal car park
- Entrance Hall:
- PVC Double glazed door.
- Sitting Room/Kitchen/Dining Area: 14' 11'' (plus small recess) x 23' 2'' (4.54m x 7.06m)
- Kitchen Area 9' 2'' x 7' 10'' (2.79m x 2.39m): Range of high and low level cupboards with laminate work surface, and painted wood doors. Integrated oven and hob, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine, recessed for fridge/freezer. Part wall tiling, extractor fan, breakfast bar. Plank style laminate floor. Views over car park to Shimna River. Sitting Room Area 14' 11'' x 12' 6'' (4.54m x 3.81m) (plus small recess): Plank style laminate floor, under stairs storage cupboard. Views over Main Street and towards harbour.
- First Floor
- Bedroom (1): 9' 1'' x 10' 5'' (2.77m x 3.17m) (to robes)
- Wardrobes with sliding and mirror doors. Laminate floor, convector heater.
- Bedroom (2): 9' 1'' x 10' 5'' (2.77m x 3.17m)
- Convector heater.
- Shower Room:
- White suite comprising W.C, WHB, quadrant shower cubicle with electric shower. Part wall tiling.
- Airing cupboard
- Sitting area to rear with views of the Mourne Mountains and Shimna River. Communal car parking.
- Service Charge:
- Approximately £300 (2020) including buildings insurance.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »