- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- No Onward Chain
- Large Semi Detached Villa
- 1+ Reception & 3 Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Double Glazed
- Excellent Kitchen & Bathroom
- Modern Construction
- Space For Garage (STA)
Additional InformationAt over 1000 sq ft (92.9 m) this large semi detached villa offers a perfect home of modern design. All the rooms are of generous proportion. The property benefits from immaculate presentation and luxury kitchen/dining and bathroom. Situated in a popular location this semi rural village just outside Bangor and Newtownards offers convenience with that warm village feel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With laminate flooring, uPVC entrance door, double panelled radiator
- 6.22m x 3.45m (20' 5" x 11' 4")
Tiled fireplace and hearth with carved hardwood surround, double panelled radiator
- KITCHEN/DINING :
- 6.22m x 2.72m (20' 5" x 8' 11")
1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, feature fitted duck egg blue kitchen with getacore worktops, stainless steel double Beumatic oven, 5 ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor above, plumbed for washing machine, getacore splash back. Oak wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, slide patio doors leading to garden
- UTILITY STORE off
- With light and power, laminate floor
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- With large built-in storage cupboard and Hot Press. Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 3.45m (13' 1" x 11' 4")
Single panelled radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.23m (12' 0" x 10' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.15m x 2.67m (10' 4" x 8' 9")
- Panelled bath with electric shower above, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, single panelled radiator, extractor, laminate flooring
- Rear garden in lawn with flagged patio area. Brick boiler house with oil fired boiler, plastic oil storage tank. Outside light and tap.
Spacious tarmac driveway. Front garden in lawn
Space for garage (sta)
Travelling out of Newtownards along Movilla Road towards Millisle turn right into Ballyblack Road East towards Carrowdore. At junction with Manse Road turn left into Main Street. The turning for Castle Meadows is the 7th turning on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »