- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A delightful Semi - Detached Bungalow only a few mins walk to the beech
- Set on a large corner site with enclosed gardens in lawns, patios Apple and Plum trees
- Currently two bedrooms, but originally three beds. Can be easily reverted back
- Fitted kitchen in high and low level units and some integrated appliances
- Shower room comprising white suite
- Fabulous, enclosed gardens to front, side and rear in lawns, extensive paved patio, Apple and Plum trees etc
- Oil fired central heating system
- Upvc double glazed windows and doors
- Cavity wall insulation
- Roof space insulated
- Extremely handy allocated car parking space to side of property
- The award winning Cloughey Beech is literally only a few mins walk from the property
Additional InformationOccupying a fabulous corner site, we offer this delightful Semi - Detached Bungalow to the open market. This deceptively spacious home is in superb condition and we feel, as agents, that it would be suited to a retired couple or for use as a weekender, due to its quiet location and proximity to Cloughey's award winning beech. Immediate internal viewing is highly recommended.
- Path leading to Upvc double glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Polished laminate floor, glazed door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Polished laminate floor, roof space access.
- 4.67m x 3.2m (15' 4" x 10' 6")
Polished laminate floor, dual aspect, integrated ceiling speakers.
- DELUXE FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.05m x 2.18m (10' 0" x 7' 2")
1 1/2 Tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica round edged work surfaces, four ring digital hob unit, built in oven, extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, display cabinets, fully tilled walls, ceramic tiled floor, Upvc double glazed door to rear enclosed garden.
- DINING ROOM/ BEDROOM 3:
- 2.79m x 2.67m (9' 2" x 8' 9")
This room was originally bedroom three. The current owners changed it's use to a dining room. Can be easily converted back to a bedroom.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.81m x 3.2m (12' 6" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.64m x 2.51m (8' 8" x 8' 3")
Lovely view over rear garden.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising white suite with separate fully tiled shower cubicle with Redring thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, high flush WC, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- There are fabulous, enclosed gardens to front and side in lawns, pathway and Palm tree. To rear rests a beautiful, enclosed private garden laid out in large paved patio area, small lawn, Apple and Plum trees, fencing, outside light and water tap, oil storage tank. Additionally there is a small block oil fired boiler house, and separate garden store. Access to side for bins, oil etc.
Additioanlly there is a very handy personal car parking space to the side of the property.
Traveling along the Main Road turn right onto Calhame Gardens, No 1 is on up on the right hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »