- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Immaculate chalet bungalow on large corner plot
- Cul-de-sac location with views across rolling countryside
- Well-presented throughout
- Entrance hall with open staircase
- Large living room with fireplace
- Excellent kitchen with integrated appliances, island with breakfast bar dining open to large dining area
- Four bedrooms, two on first floor, two on ground floor
- Bedroom four can be used as second reception room/home office
- Contemporary shower room on first floor
- Bathroom on ground floor
- Utility room
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazing
- Double integral garage with floored roof space storage
- Driveway parking to the front
- Large corner site surrounded by mature hedge boundary offering privacy from all aspects
- Walking distance to Crawfordsburn village, The Old Inn & Crawfordsburn Country Park
- Convenient location to Belfast, Holywood and Bangor for commuters
- Highly sought after location and environment
Additional InformationSet in a quiet cul-de-sac just a few minutes from the coastal village of Crawfordsburn, this detached property offers adaptable and well-proportioned accommodation over two floors.
On the ground floor you are greeted by a large bright reception hall with open staircase to first floor from here there is a large living room with open fire, kitchen with breakfast dining open to a large dining room, bathroom and two bedrooms (one of which can be used as a second reception room or home office). On the first floor there are a further two good sized double bedrooms and shower room. In addition there is a separate utility room and a large integral garage with floored roof space for storage. The property benefits from oil fired central heating and double glazed windows.
The property sits on a large corner plot which is bordered by a mature hedge boundary offering privacy from all aspects. The gardens to front, side and rear are laid in lawns with mature shrub beds and patio space.
This property has been very well maintained throughout by the current owners leaving nothing to do but move in and enjoy. It offers good accommodation throughout and a superb location. Suited to the young professional or growing family in a highly sought after residential location. For viewings please contact our North Down branch on 02890 428989.
- Panelled entrance door with glazed side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood strip floor. Open staircase to first floor. Storage cupboard with cloaks space.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.83m x 3.m (15' 10" x 9' 10")
Solid wood strip floor, glazed door opening to patio and gardens, recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.51m x 2.72m (11' 6" x 8' 11")
Built in wardrobe.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.83m x 4.83m (15' 10" x 15' 10")
Stone fire surround, marble inset, open fire and marble hearth. Corniced ceiling, large picture window to lawns at front with ample privacy, wired for wall lights.
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC, wash hand basin, panelled bath with chrome mixer taps, fully tiled walk in shower enclosure with chrome thermostatic shower fitments, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- 4.14m x 3.91m (13' 7" x 12' 10")
Excellent range of solid oak fitted high and low level units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, 4 ring induction hob with under oven and stainless steel extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, island unit with breakfast bar dining, recessed lighting, wood strip floor, partly tiled walls, access to utility and garage, open to:
- DINING AREA:
- 4.17m x 3.71m (13' 8" x 12' 2")
Wood strip floor.
- REAR PORCH:
- Access to rear gardens via solid wood panelled door.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.88m x 1.73m (6' 2" x 5' 8")
Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and freezer.
- 5.16m x 5.03m (16' 11" x 16' 6")
Twin up and over doors, power and light, access to floored roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.83m x 3.66m (15' 10" x 12' 0")
Velux window with views across neighbouring fields, recessed lighting, storage cupboard with hanging space.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.19m x 3.63m (13' 9" x 11' 11")
Velux window with views across neighbouring fields, recessed lighting, access to roofspace.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower with chrome thermostatic fitments, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, recessed lighting.
- Storage cupboard with shelving, storage cupboard with hanging space.
- Driveway parking to front, access to integral garage, mature hedge boundary, garden laid in lawns and mature shrub beds.
Gardens to rear in lawns with patio space, mature hedge boundary.
Burnside Park is located off Meadow Way in Crawfordsburn.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »