- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptionally well presented, generously proportioned 4,200 sq ft detached family home located in a generous site with countryside views to rear.
- Split over 3 levels this unique home offers an abundance of adaptable living accomodation.
- 4+ Reception Rooms, 4+ Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, 2 storey detached garage with roller doors to both levels.
- Spacious Kitchen / Diner with Neff appliances, granite worktops and breakfast bar with double doors onto roof terrace.
- Lounge with solid oak flooring and multi fuel stove.
- Master Bedroom with walk in robe, En-suite shower room and doors onto Balcony. 2 further bedrooms with En-suites.
- Luxury Family Bathroom with Roca sanitary ware.
- Lower level with Lounge area, Gym, Games Room, Wine Cellar & Utility.
- Fully enclosed rear garden with lawn, tarmac drive, decked entertaining area & Summer House.
- Oil Fired Central Heating, Double Glazed throughout.
Belfast Road, Ballyclare
- Glazed PVC entrance door with side panes.
- Reception Hall
- Solid oak flooring. Recessed spot lights. Oak double doors into;
- Lounge 19' 7'' x 14' 0'' (5.96m x 4.26m)
- Solid oak floor. Recessed spotlights, cornice, box window. Multi fuel stove.
- Home Office / Snug / Bedroom 5 9' 10'' x 19' 7'' (2.99m x 5.96m)
- Solid oak floor. Recessed spotlights, walk in robe (plumbing for en-suite). PVC door to elevated rear deck.
- Kitchen / Diner 17' 3'' x 34' 1'' (5.25m x 10.38m)
- Solid oak flooring, recessed spotlights. White gloss high & low level units with island unit. Contrasting black "Galaxy" granite work tops and breakfast bar. Integrated Neff appliances - Coffee Machine, Fan Oven, Steam Oven, Microwave/Grill, Warming Drawer, Dishwasher. Plumbed for American Fridge Freezer. 1 1/2 inlaid sink unit. PVC double doors to roof terrace.
- Rear Hall
- Solid Oak flooring, Recessed spot lights.
- Bathroom 12' 11'' x 7' 0'' (3.93m x 2.13m)
- Recessed spotlights, ceramic tiled floor & part tiled walls. Roca suite comprising low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, inset double ended bath with mixer tap, walk in shower enclosure with thermostatic shower with waterfall shower head. Chrome towel rail, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 13' 0'' x 10' 8'' (3.96m x 3.25m)
- Oak floor, recessed spotlights.
- Master Bedroom 16' 8'' x 12' 8'' (5.08m x 3.86m)
- Solid oak flooring, recessed spotlights, mirrored sliding robe, walk in robe. Double doors to balcony.
- En-suite 8' 4'' x 6' 3'' (2.54m x 1.90m)
- Recessed spot lights. Tiled floor, part tiled walls, low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower, chrome towel rail.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Recessed spot lights, oak floor.
- Bedroom 17' 3'' x 13' 4'' (5.25m x 4.06m)
- Recessed spotlights, solid oak flooring, sliding mirrored robes.
- En-suite Bathroom 7' 4'' x 6' 9'' (2.23m x 2.06m)
- Recessed spotlights, tiled floor and walls. Low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with above electric shower, chrome towel rail.
- Bedroom 14' 11'' x 8' 11'' (4.54m x 2.72m)
- Recessed spotlights, solid oak floor. Mirrored sliding robes.
- En-Suite Shower Room 7' 2'' x 5' 7'' (2.18m x 1.70m)
- Recessed spot lights, tiled floor, low flush W.C, sink with vanity unit, corner electric shower. Chrome towel rail.
- Lower Level.
- Lounge 19' 7'' x 22' 9'' (5.96m x 6.93m)
- Recessed spot lights, oak floor, PVC door to rear. Under stairs storage.
- Comms Room 4' 7'' x 10' 2'' (1.40m x 3.10m)
- Tiled floor, door into;
- Wine Cellar. 4' 6'' x 9' 11'' (1.37m x 3.02m)
- Tiled floor.
- Gym 15' 9'' x 14' 2'' (4.80m x 4.31m)
- Recessed spotlights, solid oak flooring, climbing wall.
- Games Room 15' 9'' x 12' 6'' (4.80m x 3.81m)
- Recessed spotlights, solid oak flooring.
- Utility Room 9' 3'' x 6' 8'' (2.82m x 2.03m)
- Recessed spot lights. Gloss white high & low level units, contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit & drainer. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Cloak Room 6' 2'' x 2' 6'' (1.88m x 0.76m)
- Recessed spot lights. Tiled floor, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C.
- Front: Tarmac drive to garage. Tarmac drive to rear. Steps to front door & deck. Raised flower bed / shrubbery. Rear: Mature landscaped garden with lawn, flower beds. Tarmac driveway to lower level garage, lawn, steps to elevated patio / roof terrace, steps to raised deck.
- Detached Garage 22' 7'' x 11' 7'' (6.88m x 3.53m)
- Automatic roller door to both levels. Light & power to both.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »