- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well-presented detached chalet bungalow
- Prime elevated corner site
- Four good sized bedrooms, one with En suite shower room
- Lounge with feature gas coal effect fire
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with large breakfast bar dining area leading through to dining room with patio doors leading through to…
- Family Bathroom
- Adaptable Accommodation with Three Bedrooms or Two with Additional Reception Room
- Courtyard laid in brick paviours
- Surrounding gardens laid in lawns
- Ample driveway parking with access off Woodcroft Park
- Close to Holywood Town Centre and to an Excellent Range of Schools Including Holywood Primary, St. Patrick's Primary and Sullivan Prep and Grammar School
- Easy Access for Commuting to Belfast City Centre and George Best City Airport via Bus and Rail Networks
Additional InformationThis well presented detached chalet bungalow is located at the top of Croft Road, Ideally positioned on an elevated corner, number 1 offers views over the Holywood and Craigantlet hills and panoramic views across Belfast Lough and the Antrim hills. Situated only a few minutes' drive from the coastal town of Holywood, it offers excellent convenience to a range of boutiques, shops, cafes and restaurants and a highly regarded range of local schools, including Sullivan Upper Grammar School.
The property is well presented but does require some modernisation. It would be an ideal family home with great potential to extend and to maximise the beautiful views (subject to planning). Situated on a level site, this property would also be an ideal home for those seeking a retirement home or bungalow lifestyle.
- uPVC entrance door with central glazed light and double glazed side lights leading through to spacious entrance hall.
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL:
- With cloaks with rails and shelving.
- 5.38m x 3.53m (17' 8" x 11' 7")
Outlook to front garden, feature stone fireplace with gas coal effect fire, stone hearth, engineered hardwood floor, access door, timber with bevelled glass, leading through to kitchen/diner.
- 5.38m x 2.84m (17' 8" x 9' 4")
Tiled wood effect floor throughout, range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink and a half with drainer, chrome mixer taps, four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor above, partially tiled walls and splashback, space for washing machine, space for American style fridge freezer, integrated dual oven, integrated dishwasher, laminate work surface with large breakfast bar with island dining area, glazed display cabinets, double glazed and uPVC doors leading through to conservatory.
- 3.18m x 2.9m (10' 5" x 9' 6")
With radiators and ceramic tiled floor and electric overhead fan, outlook, to rear over Holywood Hills to Redburn, uPVC and double glazed doors to rear patio.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.35m x 3.3m (11' 0" x 10' 10")
Dual aspect windows, mature outlook to front garden and views to the rear of Belfast Lough and the Antrim Hills, integrated robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 3.23m (10' 10" x 10' 7")
With excellent views over Belfast Lough and to the Antrim Hills, built-in robes with mirrored doors, rails and shelving, additional built-in robe with rails.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.69m x 2.31m (8' 10" x 7' 7")
With outlook to rear of Antrim Hills and Belfast Lough. Integrated robe.
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, wall hung wash hand basin with Shires mixer tap, vanity storage below, P-shaped panelled bath with mixer taps and thermostatically controlled shower with telephone handle attachment, curved glazed shower screen, fully tiled walls, timber tongue and groove ceiling, ceramic tiled floor, raised heated towel rail, hotpress cupboard with shelving.
- With dual Velux windows.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.69m x 2.62m (8' 10" x 8' 7")
Velux window with views to the Holywood Hills, access cupboard for water tank, through to En suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With Velux window, blue suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold taps, Redring electric shower with fully tiled enclosure and linen cupboard.
- 3.38m x 2.77m (11' 1" x 9' 1")
Excellent views across Belfast Lough to the Antrim Hills, storage under eaves.
- 6.78m x 3.3m (22' 3" x 10' 10")
With up and over door.
- Mature enclosed gardens to the front, mostly laid in lawn with mature planting, fully enclosed rear patio laid in brick paviour with oil fired boiler store, oil tank.
Travelling out of Holywood turn right into Victoria Road or right into Croft Road. Browns Brae is located at the top of Croft Road and number 1 is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »