1 Bridgelea Manor, Conlig BT23 7HL
4 Bed Detached house For Sale
Features of this property
- A superb detached family ‘Coach house’ style home located in a very popular area
- Enviable corner site within a small cul-de-sac, ideal for young families
- Spacious & welcoming entrance hall with downstairs guest toilet
- Lovely triple aspect living room with feature fireplace and French doors to the rear garden
- Family room with dual aspect windows
- Excellent modern kitchen with open plan dining space & door to the side
- Four good sized bedrooms – master with built-in robes and en-suite shower room
- Contemporary family bathroom with three piece white suite including luxury Jacuzzi bath
- Fully enclosed and private rear garden laid in lawn with feature pebbled area
- Fabulous summerhouse, complete with light and power
- Gas fired central heating & fully double glazed throughout
- Convenient location with good local amenities
- Excellent value for money and ready to move into!
Impressive family home!
This is a fantastic detached home in a popular residential area, offering spacious accommodation to meet the demands of modern day family living. Large and growing families will be spoilt with the generous space available inside this property and with the lovely outside space flowing beautifully from the living room out to the superb summerhouse, it’s sure to be a hit when entertaining family and friends. This is a great opportunity to acquire a detached home that is ideal for a family ready for extra space!
Downstairs comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, a lovely triple aspect living room with French doors to the rear garden, an excellent modern kitchen with open plan dining space with access to the side, a further dual aspect family room and useful downstairs WC. Upstairs comprises of a master bedroom with built in robes and an en-suite shower room with a modern three piece white suite, three further well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with a contemporary white three piece suite complete with luxurious jacuzzi bath.
Externally the property benefits from a fully enclosed, sunny and private rear garden with plenty of space for the children to play and there is a lovely decorative pebbled patio area where many a BBQ will be enjoyed! The fabulous summerhouse is a further benefit to the gorgeous rear space and is the ideal spot to relax with a book or escape from the rays on the hottest days! The front and side garden is easily maintained in lawn and mature shrubs.
Bridgelea Manor is a small cul-de-sac located in a very popular residential area and offers access to a range of amenities. Bangor, Newtownards and commuter routes to Belfast are easily accessed by public transport or car.
CLOAKROOM: White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor.
LIVING ROOM: 16’3 x 12’1 (4.95m x 3.68m) Triple aspect windows, wooden fireplace with marble surround and hearth, gas fire, French doors to the rear garden.
FAMILY ROOM: 11’1 x 9’6 (3.38m x 2.90m) Dual aspect windows.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (3.21m x 3.03m) Excellent range of high and low level units, wood effect work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring induction hob, stainless steel extractor hood, built-in under counter oven, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, recessed lighting, tiled floor, door to side.
MASTER BEDROOM: 11’9 x 10’9 (3.58m x 3.27m) Built-in double wardrobe.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM: White suite comprising large fully tiled shower cubicle, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 11’1 x 9’6 (3.38m x 2.89m)
BEDROOM (3): 12’2 x 7’6 (3.72m x 2.28m)
BEDROOM (4): 12’2 x 8’5 (3.71m x 2.57m)
BATHROOM: White suite comprising luxury panelled Jacuzzi bath, semi pedestal wash hand basin and mixer tap, low flush WC, tiled walls, recessed lighting.
LANDING: Storage cupboard. Access to floored roofspace via concealed ladder.
SUMMERHOUSE: 9’11 x 7’8 (3.01m x 2.33m) Light and power. Raised decking area to front.
Front and side garden laid in lawn with shrubs.
Parking for 2 cars.
Fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with patio area laid in decorative pebbles. Shed. Outside light. Power supply, water tap.
How much will it cost?
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »