- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Modern End Townhouse In Popular Bridgelea Development In Conlig
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms & Spacious Lounge With Feature Fireplace With Gas Inset Fire
- Separate Large Kitchen Dining Room With Range Of Luxury Fitted Cupboards
- Four Piece White Family Bathroom Suite With Roll Top Bath & Separate Shower
- Ground Floor Cloakroom WC / Phoenix Gas Heating System / Off Street Parking
- Garden To Front In Lawns / Double Glazed In Oak Effect UPVC Frames
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Lawns And Covered Patio Area To Side
- Ideal For First Time Buyers And For Investment Purposes Alike
Additional InformationThis modern end townhouse is situated in the popular Bridgelea development in Conlig. Ideally situated between Bangor and Newtownards, this property offers three well proportioned bedrooms and a spacious lounge with feature fireplace with gas inset fire. There is also a large separate kitchen dining room with luxury range of fitted high and low level cupboards and built-in oven and hob. The home further benefits from a four piece white bathroom suite with roll top bath and separate shower enclosure, a ground floor cloakroom WC, double glazing in oak effect UPVC frames and a Phoenix Gas heating system. Outside there is a garden to front in lawns and off street parking, and an enclosed rear garden with lawns, and covered patio area to the side. This property makes for an ideal first time buyer or for investors alike, and internal viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden part glazed entrance door, wood laminate flooring, single panelled radiator, telephone point.
- 4.42m x 3.76m (14' 6" x 12' 4")
Feature fireplace with wooden surround, granite inset and hearth, gas inset fire, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, glazed double doors to:
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 4.85m x 3.56m (15' 11" x 11' 8")
Modern range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, built-in oven and four ring gas hob, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, concealed gas boiler unit, part tiled and part wood laminate flooring, double glazed door to rear garden, double panelled radiator, low voltage lighting.
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- Push button WC, pedestal wash hand basin, single panelled radiator, extractor fan.
- Linen cupboard, roofspace access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.44m x 3.3m (14' 7" x 10' 10")
Single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 2.67m (11' 7" x 8' 9")
Single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.41m x 2.18m (7' 11" x 7' 2")
Single panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Four piece white suite comprising of roll top bath with chrome mixer taps, corner shower enclosure with mains thermostatic shower unit, push button WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, single panelled radiator, low voltage lighting, extractor fan.
- To front - edged lawns, off street parking.
To rear - enclosed with edged lawns, paths in stones, covered patio area to side.
From the Green Road, Conlig turn in to Bridgelea Avenue then immediately right in to Bridgelea Cottages. No.1 is immediately on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »