- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Most Attractive Red Brick Semi-Detached Villa
- Modernised and Presented to the Highest Standard
- Desirable Residential Location Close to Host of Amenities
- Bright and Spacious Reception Hall / Downstairs WC
- Lounge with Multi-Fuel Stove and Bay Window, Open Plan to:
- Dining Area with Glazed Double Doors to Rear Garden
- Immaculate Modern Kitchen with Casual Dining Area and Double Doors to Garden
- Three First Floor Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Luxury Family Bathroom with Comtemporary White Suite
- GFCH / uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Off-Street Driveway Parking to Front
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Sunny Aspect
- Leading Primary and Secondary Schools Close By
- Excellent Transport Links for Belfast City Centre
- No Onward Chain / Chain Free Purchase
Additional InformationThis attractive, red brick, semi-detached home is conveniently located in a popular residential location within East Belfast, close to private and public transport links to Belfast City Centre. With local amenities and parks a short stroll away as is Ballyhackamore and Belmont villages with its eateries and shops, making this ideal for a broad range of prospective buyers.
Well cared for and sympathetically modernised over recent years by its current owner, the property offers excellent accommodation throughout. Three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom occupy the first floor. Open-Plan living/dining room with multi fuel stove, downstairs WC and a modern kitchen on the ground floor. Externally there is an enclosed rear garden and off-street parking to front. With little to do but move in, we anticipate high levels of interest and recommend early viewing.
- uPVC front door with glazed inset.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wooden flooring, housing for electrics. Cornice ceiling.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 7.72m x 3.687m (25' 4" x 12' 1")
(into bay). Solid wooden flooring, cornice ceiling, feature vertical radiator. Multi-ful stove with tiled inset and surround. Wooden hearth. uPVC glazed double doors to rear garden.
- 6.211m x 2.706m (20' 5" x 8' 11")
Modern range of high gloss high and low level units, work surfaces. Single stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, space for fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, underbench integrated oven with five ring gas hob above. Stainless steel extractor hood. Part-tiled walls, low voltage spotlights. Casual dining area. uPVC glazed double doors to rear garden.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- White suite comprising low dual flush wc, vanity unit with ceramic sink and chrome mixer tap, tiled splashback. Wall-mounted mirror with lights. Solid wooden flooring.
- Cornice ceiling. Access via pull-down ladder to:
ROOFSPACE. Mainly floored with light.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.193m x 3.321m (13' 9" x 10' 11")
(Into bay). Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.746m x 3.276m (12' 3" x 10' 9")
Cornice ceiling. Outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.22m x 2.145m (7' 3" x 7' 0")
Cornice ceiling, built-in wardrobe with sliderobes.
- Luxury suite comprising dual flush wc, wall-mounted sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and thermostatic "rain" head power shower and glass screen. Hotpress cupboard with shelving and Worcester gas combi boiler. Wall-mounted light-up mirror. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Off-street driveway parking with cast iron secure gates. Paved front forecourt with surrounding plants. Access to rear from side of property.
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN:
- Laid in lawn with sunny aspect. Patio area ideal for summer entertaining. Surrounding hedging and flowerbeds. Outside tap and light.
Travelling from the North Road, turn right at the mini roundabout onto Bloomfield Road. Bloomfield Gardens is second on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
133rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »