- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Woodgrain PVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Burglar Alarm
- Integral Garage
- Stunning Views Across Atlantic Ocean, West Strand Beach, Ramore Head & Portrush Harbour
- Beam Vacuum System
- CCTV Security
- Automatic Gates With Remote And Keypad Entry
Additional InformationA wonderful and luxurious 4 bedroom detached contemporary house constructed circa 2007 and extending to approximately 2400 sq ft of living space. Set in a highly popular location, seconds from the West Strand Beach, No 1 is a beautifully presented and well laid out home with fantastic sea views. Internally the property offers bright and spacious accommodation throughout and is complimented further by a very spacious first floor balcony, ideal for entertaining to take advantage of superb views. Close at hand is the West Strand Beach with the beautiful scenic walk along to Portrush harbour and well established restaurants. We cannot emphasise enough to those seeking a luxurious getaway in a truly amazing location, for early internal appraisal at the earliest opportunity.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With 'Amtico' flooring and recessed lights. 6'1 wide. Recessed LED lighting in stairs leading to lower level.
- SEPARATE WC:
- With whb set in vanity unit with illuminated mirror above, storage below, fully tiled walls, 'Amtico' flooring, recessed lighting and extractor fan.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.95m x 2.41m (9' 8" x 7' 11")
With single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, plumbed for automatic washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, broom cupboard, 'Amtico' flooring, recessed lighting, extractor fan, access to roof space. 9'8 x 7'11 Door leading to integral garage.
- With recessed LED lighting in stairs leading from hall to;
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 9.5m x 7.95m (31' 2" x 26' 1")
- LOUNGE/DINING AREA:
- With feature 'Hwam' multiburner, 'Amtico' flooring, feature ceiling beam, recessed lighting, 'Sunfold' doors leading to large decked area with views across Atlantic Ocean, Portrush Harbour & West Strand.
- 7.01m x 6.12m (23' 0" x 20' 1")
With bowl and half 'Franke' stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level high gloss units, granite worktops with upstands, integrated 'Neff' ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, 'Neff' double eye level stainless steel oven, 'Bosch' dishwasher, plumbed for American style fridge freezer, saucepan drawers, under unit lighting. Large island with additional circular sink unit, 'Bosch' wine cooler, additional saucepan drawers, drawer bank, recessed lighting, 'Amtico' flooring, French doors leading to large decked area with stunning views across Atlantic Ocean, Portrush Harbour and West Strand.
- With recessed LED lighting in stairs leading from hall to;
- With large hot press under stairs storage, large store, 'Amtico' flooring, recessed lighting and doors leading to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.62m x 3.66m (15' 2" x 12' 0")
With 'Amtico' flooring, recessed lighting, French doors leading to rear garden with stunning views across Atlantic Ocean, Portrush Harbour and West Strand. Ensuite with w.c., double wash hand basin set in with illuminated mirror above and storage below, walk in shower area with rain fall shower fitting, shaver point, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed lighting and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 3.23m (11' 1" x 10' 7")
With built in single and double wardrobe, 'Amtico' flooring, recessed lighting, dimmer control panel and views across Atlantic Ocean, Portrush Harbour and West Strand. (To include wardrobe area). Ensuite with wc, wash hand basin set in vanity unit with illuminated mirror above, storage below, fully tiled walk in shower area with rain fall shower fitting, shaver point, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed lighting and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.53m x 3.38m (11' 7" x 11' 1")
With 'Amtico' flooring, recessed lighting, dimmer control panels and views across Atlantic Ocean, Portrush Harbour and West Strand.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.88m x 2.84m (16' 0" x 9' 4")
With 'Amtico' flooring, recessed lighting and dimmer control panel.
- With white suite, wc, wash hand basin set in vanity unit with illuminated mirror above storage below, freestanding bath with telephone hand shower, fully tiled walk in shower area with rain fall shower fitting, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed lighting, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
- Extensive paviour driveway accessed through security gates leading to integral garage 19'2 x 9'6 with electrically operated roller door, light, power points, boiler and pedestrian access to rear garden. Garden to rear is fully enclosed with sunken lights set in paved patio area, additional lights and stair access to first floor balcony. Balcony is fully decked with patio heaters, additional lighting and stunning views across Atlantic Ocean, Portrush Harbour and West Strand.
As you are leaving Portrush heading towards Portstewart on the Portstewart Road, go under the dry arch railway bridge and Blackrock Road will be your first right after Mill Strand Integrated Primary School. As you drive in, turn left and No 1 will be situated on your left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »