- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent Detached Family Home, Superbly Finished Throughout and Offering a Homely Feel
- Spacious Entrance Hall with Cloakroom/wc
- Sitting Room / Bedroom Four with Doors to Rear Garden
- Delightful First Floor Lounge with Feature Fireplace and Corner Home Office
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances Open Plan to Dining Room
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Two with Ensuite Shower Rooms
- Modern Bathroom
- Immaculate Standard of Finish with an Array of Outstanding Features, Offering Flexibility for Differing Family Requirements
- Gas Heating (New Boiler July 2020) / Double Glazed Windows / Alarm System
- Beautifully Landscaped Rear Gardens in Lawns with Paved and Stoned Beds, Extensive Pebbled Patio Area, Wooden Shed and Covered Shed Area
- Front Driveway Parking to Integral Garage with Utility Room to the Rear
- Close to Amenities in Lisburn City Including; Dobbies Garden Centre, Sprucefield Retail Park and the Amenities the City Centre has to offer, and Only a Few Minutes Drive from Hillsborough Village
- Lisburn City Centre Only Minutes Away with Belfast & Many other parts of the Province Easily Accessible Via Nearby M1 Motorway Network
Additional InformationThis substantial detached home occupies an excellent site within this popular development. The property is extremely convenient to many amenities in Lisburn City Centre, with Belfast and many other parts of the province easily accessible via the nearby M1 motorway with Dobbies and Sprucefield Retail Park only a short distance away.
Briefly the accommodation comprises; spacious entrance hall with cloakroom/wc, ground floor sitting room/bedroom four with access to the rear garden. There is a large modern fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances open plan to dining room and delightful lounge with feature fireplace and corner home office space. There are three well proportioned bedrooms, two with ensuite shower rooms and a modern bathroom. The accommodation is bright and beautifully presented by the current owners and offers flexibilty for differing family requirements.
The internal accommodation is perfectly complimented by the excellent sized rear gardens which have been well landscaped with lawns, paved and stoned beds and a pebbled patio area. There is driveway parking, an integral garage and utility room to the rear.
Viewing is recommended to appreciate this fine home.
- Hardwood front door and glazed side panels to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, service door to garage.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled splash back, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- SITTING ROOM/BEDROOM (4):
- 5.08m x 4.22m (16' 8" x 13' 10")
(at widest points). Oak floor, uPVC double doors to rear.
- Wood floor.
- LOUNGE WITH CORNER HOME OFFICE:
- 6.02m x 5.87m (19' 9" x 19' 3")
(at widest points). Wood floor, sandstone fireplace with cast iron inset, gas coal effect fire and granite hearth, twin double doors to faux balcony.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM:
- 5.89m x 4.9m (19' 4" x 16' 1")
(at widest points). High gloss range of high and low level units, corian work surfaces, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, corian drainer, integrated fridge freezer, integrated five ring gas hob, electric oven, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, corian splash back, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- Airing cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.71m (13' 0" x 12' 2")
(at widest points).
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with drencher shower head, tallboy, part tiled walls, tiled floor, tongue and groove ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 3.12m (12' 6" x 10' 3")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.94m x 2.62m (12' 11" x 8' 7")
(at widest points).
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- Super sized rear gardens which have beautifully landscaped with lawns, paved and stone beds, trees and pebbled patio area. Wooden shed and covered shed area.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.74m x 3.89m (18' 10" x 12' 9")
(at widest points). Electric door.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.06m x 1.52m (13' 4" x 5' 0")
(at widest points). High gloss range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, gas boiler, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC door to rear.
- Gordon Estates Management Company
- Approximately £15 per month
- Please note the vendor of this property is a member of Templeton Robinson staff.
From Saintfield Road roundabout in Lisburn take Saintfield Road and Berkeley Hall is on the left hand side. At firstT- junction turn right follow to Berkeley Hall Mews East.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »