- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A Most Impressive And Well Appointed Detached Residence Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Exclusive Gated Development Of Only Three Detached Homes Convenient To Belfast And Lisburn
- Extending To Over 2,400 Sq Ft
- Entrance Hall With Solid Walnut / Titanium Top Layer Floor / Cloak Room With Low Flush Suite
- Spacious Lounge
- Separate Family Room
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen And Dining Area With Range Of Units
- Utility Room
- Five Good Sized Bedrooms (Master With Luxury Shower Room Ensuite)
- Bathroom With White Suite To Include Bath And Shower Cubicle
- Detached Garage
- Parking Area Accessed By Double Gates And Pedestrian Gate
- South Facing Garden With Wonderful Views And Sitting Areas
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Black Wood Grain Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows And Patio Doors
- A Truly Superb Family Home Enjoying An Exclusive And Convenient Location
Additional InformationThis superb detached family home is one of only three within this exclusive gated development on the periphery of Lisburn and Belfast city centre. The location will hold serious interest for those not only seeking convenience to Lisburn with links to excellent shopping, schooling and local amenities, but also those who commute to Belfast.
The accommodation is beautifully proportioned throughout extending to over 2,400 Sq ft. The property provides enough space for all the family to enjoy and comprises of five bedrooms, two reception rooms plus sunroom, kitchen open plan to dining area, utility room, ensuite, main bathroom, detached garage, and enclosed gardens to front, side, and rear.
All in all this is a high quality family home, and one that is sure to impress upon internal inspection.
To arrange a viewing please contact our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Solid wooden front door leading to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid walnut floor with Titanium top layer.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Solid walnut floor with Titanium top layer.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.87m x 3.89m (22' 6" x 12' 9")
Hole-in-wall fireplace with gas fire. Solid walnut floor with Titanium top layer. Double doors to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.89m x 4.09m (16' 1" x 13' 5")
Double doors leading to outside. Ceramic tiled floor.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.38m x 3.59m (14' 4" x 11' 9")
Laminate wooden floor.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 5.93m x 3.45m (19' 5" x 11' 4")
Range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces. Old Belfast sink. Rangemaster. 5 ring gas cooker. 'Neff' integrated dishwasher. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlights.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 'Miele' washing machine. Space for dryer. PVC double glazed door leading to outside.
- Access to roof space.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM:
- 4.9m x 3.51m (16' 1" x 11' 6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled double walk-in shower with rainhead attachment. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.88m x 2.69m (19' 4" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.29m x 3.42m (14' 1" x 11' 3")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.42m x 3.17m (11' 3" x 10' 5")
(Blue wall) Magnificent views.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.38m x 3.6m (14' 4" x 11' 10")
- Freestanding bath. Fully tiled shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Electric gates to development of three detached houses. Front, side and rear gardens in lawns. Gates to driveway parking for several vehicles. Two raised decked sitting areas which are south facing and have magnificent view overlooking countryside.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.38m x 3.19m (14' 4" x 10' 6")
Roller shutter door. Power and light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »