How much will it cost?
Contact Platinum Financial Planning Limited For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Platinum Financial Planning Ltd, we will be in touch with you shortly.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Spacious First Floor Apartment in Popular Location
- Close to Local Amenities in Belmont and Ballyhackamore
- Generous Lounge/Dining with Access to Private Balcony
- Modern Kitchen with Good Range of Units
- Two Well-Proportioned Double Bedrooms
- Contemporary Bathroom with Separate Shower Cubicle
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Aluminium Framed Double Glazing Throughout
- Allocated and Visitor Parking
- Excellent Transport Links for Belfast City Centre
- Internal Inspection Highly Recommended
Additional InformationConveniently located on the Upper Newtownards Road in East Belfast, this modern, first floor apartment is perfectly situated close to transport links as well as the great variety of amenities offered by Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages.
Well-appointed throughout, this property will appeal to a wide variety of prospective purchasers from the first time buyer to investor.
Having been constructed in recent years, this property is immaculately presented and comprises two well-proportioned double bedrooms, bathroom, modern kitchen open-plan to a generously sized lounge with space for dining and private balcony. You will not fail to be impressed and we recommend internal inspection at your earliest convenience.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Staircase to:
- Hardwood front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor. Recessed spotlights, feature wall lighting. Telephone intercom system.
- BEDROOM (1):10' 3" x 11' 10" (3.12m x 3.61m)
- Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):10' 2" x 7' 9" (3.10m x 2.35m)
- Recessed spotlights.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, tiled splashback, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback. Low flush wc, tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- KITCHEN/LIVING:17' 8" x 16' 8" (5.38m x 5.08m)
- Range of high and low level units in gloss white and wood effect. Laminate work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine. Integrated oven and 4 ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, space for fridge/freezer. Single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Boiler cupboard. Laminate wooden floor, recessed spotlights. LIVING AREA: Laminate wooden floor, recessed spotlights, sliding door with access to private balcony.
- One allocated parking space and visitor parking. Bin store. MANAGEMENT COMPANY: AM:PM MANAGEMENT FEE: £40 per month to include external painting, insurance and upkeep of communal areas.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 5 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views