- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Maintained Semi Detached Property
- Doorstep Convenience to the Vibrant Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages
- In the Catchment Area to a Range of Primary and Secondary Schools
- Boasts Ease of Access for the Belfast City Centre Commuter
- Living Room
- Separate Family Room
- Ground Floor WC
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Driveway Leading to Detached Garage
- Easily Maintained Front Garden and Enclosed Rear Courtyard Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining
- Ideally Suited to First Time Buyer, Young Professional or Family Alike
Additional InformationThis well maintained semi detached home is situated off the Belmont Road and is within easy walking distance to both Ballyhackamore and Belmont villages. This location boasts ease of access for the city commuter and is within easy reach of main arterial routes and an excellent catchment area of a wide and varied range of local primary and secondary schools.
The property offers spacious accommodation throughout comprising of fully fitted kitchen and two separate reception rooms. To the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite. Externally the property boasts driveway leading to detached garage and enclosed rear courtyard ideal for outdoor entertaining.
This property is ideally suited to a first time buyer or young family. We therefore recommend your earliest internal inspection.
- Glazed hardwood front door to reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, glazed inner door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, cloaks area, storage under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.44m x 3.23m (14' 7" x 10' 7")
Outlook to front, stone surround fireplace with gas coal fire and tiled hearth, cornice ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.23m x 2.64m (10' 7" x 8' 8")
- 3.23m x 3.2m (10' 7" x 10' 6")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, extractor fan above, built-in glazed display unit, ceramic tiled floor, casual dining area, built-in Worcester gas fired boiler installed approximately less than one year ago, hardwood glazed access door to garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.39m x 2.67m (14' 5" x 8' 9")
Built-in wall to wall mirror sliding robes, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 2.62m (10' 7" x 8' 7")
Built-in wall to wall mirror fronted sliding robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.23m x 2.64m (10' 7" x 8' 8")
Access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, built-in cabinet below, panelled bath with chrome mixer taps, built-in shower cubicle with chrome shower unit, fully tiled walls, PVC tongue and groove ceiling, low voltage spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Enclosed rear courtyard with paved patio area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, water tap.
- 6.2m x 2.69m (20' 4" x 8' 10")
Up and over door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine.
- Brick paviour driveway for off-street parking, front and side garden laid in shrubs, flowerbeds and lawn.
Belmont Grange is located just off the Belmont Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »