- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Recently Refurbished
- 2 Reception Rooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Phoenix Gas Heating System
- Striking Kitchen
- White Shower Room
- Popular Location
Additional InformationJust check there's a blue moon in the sky this evening, as it's only under these circumstances you get a one and only chance to find such an outstanding property, in which the wow factor has been firmly established, making this home of exceptional comfort and modern convenience, not only due to its specification but also its location, as convenience to a host of town centre amenities are readily to hand, including access to Ballyhome village, Ballyholme beach and the coast.
We're convinced ownership of this home will be an immense pleasure and absolute joy for the full spectrum of potential buyers.
If you view this property and are not impressed with what's on offer, then we fear you'll find it difficult to find a suitable home in this price range. You'd be doing yourself a disservice not to come and view, so when can we expect to see you?
- UPVC double glazed entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Semi solid oak wood floor.
- WASH ROOM
- Comprising: Wash hand basin with mixer taps. W.C. Pine panelled walls.
- LOUNGE 12'4" x 11'6" (3.76m x 3.51m)
- Open fireplace with slate hearth. Cornice. Picture rail. Half glazed door into ...
- KITCHEN 11'5" x 6'2" (3.48m x 1.88m)
- Range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with oak roll edge work surfaces. Built-in ceramic 4 ring hob and oven under. Extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. Integrated fridge/freezer. Semi solid oak wood floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 6'5" x 3'4" (1.96m x 1.02m)
- Range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with oak roll edge work surfaces. Semi solid oak wood floor. Open plan to ....
- FAMILY ROOM 10'11" x 10'8" (3.33m x 3.25m)
- Open fireplace with slate hearth. Semi solid oak wood floor. Cornice. Picture rail. Ceiling rose.
- STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 10'11" x 10'8" (3.33m x 3.25m)
- Picture rail.
- BEDROOM 2 10'10" x 10'1" (3.30m x 3.07m)
- Picture rail.
- BEDROOM 3 8'0" x 6'6" (2.44m x 1.98m)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising: Corner shower with thermostatic shower over. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin. W.C. Ceramic tiled floor. Part pine panelled walls and ceiling. Built-in extractor fan.
- Garden in lawn. Light.
- Enclosed garden in lawn. Boiler house with hedges and shrubs. Patio.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »