- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Extended End Terrace Property
- Off Street Parking and Rear Garden with South Westerly Aspect, An Ideal Space for Outdoor Entertaining or to Enjoy the Afternoon and Evening Sun
- No Onward Chain
- Living Room with Attractive Fireplace and Open Fire, Open Plan to Casual Dining Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with Excellent Range of Built-in Furniture
- Fully Tiled Ground Floor Bathroom with Three Piece White Suite
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Driveway to Front
- Delightful Fully Enclosed Low Maintenance Rear Garden in Paving
- South Westerly Aspect, This is an Ideal Space for Outdoor Entertaining or to Relax and Enjoy the Afternoon and Evening Sun
- In Close Proximity to Many Amenities Including Shops, Cafes, Restaurants, Bus and Train Station, Ward Park, Aurora Aquatic and Leisure Centre and Schools
- Easily Accessible for the City Bound Commuter
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers Including First Time Buyers, Young Professionals, Investors and Those Looking to Downsize
- Early Viewing Essential
Additional InformationLocated in an extremely sought after residential area with excellent convenience to Bangor's thriving town centre and its many amenities, which include bus and train station, Ward Park, Aurora Aquatic and Leisure Centre, shops, cafes, restaurants and schools as well as being easily accessible for the city bound commuter, here is an ideal opportunity to purchase an excellent extended end terrace property with off street parking and good sized garden with south westerly aspect which few properties in this location can claim.
The property itself is light, bright and airy comprising living room with attractive brick fireplace and open fire, open plan to dining area which leads to a good sized kitchen. There is also a fully tiled bathroom with three piece white suite on the ground floor. Upstairs there are three bedrooms. Outside, as mentioned previously, there is parking to the front and a delightful fully enclosed low maintenance rear garden with paving and raised flowerbeds. Other benefits include uPVC double glazed windows and Phoenix Gas heating.
With all this fine property has to offer we expect demand to be high and to a wide range of prospective purchasers including first time buyers, young professionals, investors and those looking to downsize. Combine this with the fact that there is no onward chain and we thoroughly recommend a viewing at your earliest available opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety and to avoid disappointment as we don't expect it to be on the market for long.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC double glazed front door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.2m x 3.07m (10' 6" x 10' 1")
at widest points
Brick fireplace with slate hearth, wooden mantel, open fire, archway to dining area.
- DINING AREA:
- 2.39m x 2.16m (7' 10" x 7' 1")
Archway to kitchen.
- 3.58m x 3.m (11' 9" x 9' 10")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, Franke one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated Bosch double oven, integrated Bosch four ring hob, splashback, extractor fan above, integrated Bosch dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, glass display cabinets with built-in lighting, concealed spotlights, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, uPVC double glazed door to outside.
- Three piece white suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer tap and electric shower over, low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with mixer tap, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled floor, fully tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.81m x 2.29m (12' 6" x 7' 6")
Range of built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.01m x 2.29m (13' 2" x 7' 6")
at widest points
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.21m x 2.08m (7' 3" x 6' 10")
- Driveway with off street parking to front, fantastic fully enclosed low maintenance rear garden in paving with raised flowerbeds, south westerly aspect which is a perfect place for outdoor entertaining or to enjoy the afternoon and evening sun.
Heading out of Bangor along Belfast Road turn left inot Oakwood Avenue. Take the second on your right into Beechwood Avenue
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
64th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »