- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fitted kitchen / Dining area
- Utility room
- Downstairs WC room
- Three bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Modern bathroom
- Oil fired heating
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Alarm system
- Enclosed rear garden
Additional InformationA stunning end town house located in the stylish Barrack Hill development in the heart of Stoneyford Village.
The property is deceptively spacious with beautifully presented accommodation extending to approximately 1,100 sq ft. On the ground floor there is a lovely bright lounge, fitted kitchen with dining and living area, utility room and downstairs WC. On the first floor there are three generous bedrooms, modern bathroom and ensuite shower room.
No1 enjoys a lovely open aspect to the front and has a private enclosed rear garden.
Stoneyford is ideal for those who want to escape the hustle and bustle of city living yet remain convenient. Lisburn City Centre is only 3 miles away and Belfast City Centre just over 7 miles!
View soon to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid entrance door. Tiled flooring. Glazed door to kitchen and lounge.
- 5.7m x 3.44m (18' 8" x 11' 3")
Feature sandstone fireplace with open fire. Laminate flooring.
- FITTED KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 5.7m x 3.16m (18' 8" x 10' 4")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Built in stainless steel hob and under oven. Stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Laminate flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.07m x 1.67m (6' 10" x 5' 6")
Range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Understairs storage cupboard. Extractor fan.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- Hotpress. Access to floored roofspace with light.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.26m x 3.34m (13' 12" x 10' 12")
- White suite. Tiled shower cubicle with Triton electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.45m x 3.27m (11' 4" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 3.15m x 2.27m (10' 4" x 7' 5")
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Extractor fan. Polished floor and wall tiling.
- Front garden in lawn with shrubs, pebbled path. Rear garden in lawn enclosed by fencing. Outside light and tap. Oil tank. Oil fired boiler.
Off Main Street, Stoneyford
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »