- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern semi detached home.
- Three good bedrooms.
- Ensuite shower room.
- Good sized living room with multi-fuel stove.
- Fitted kitchen open plan to sizeable dining space.
- Downstairs w.c.
- White bathroom suite.
- Gas central heating.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Detached garage.
An exciting and rare opportunity to purchase this extraordinary, modern semi detached home magnificently positioned within this small and exclusive cul de sac setting. With proximity to both Belfast and Lisburn together with a wide range of schooling, amenities and arterial routes, this unique home must be seen to be fully appreciated. Three good bedrooms. Master bedroom with luxury ensuite shower room. Good sized living room with solid wooden floor and feature multi-fuel stove. Fitted kitchen open plan to dining space with beautiful views towards mountains. Downstairs w.c. Luxury white bathroom suite on first floor. Gas central heating system. Upvc double glazing. Off road carparking to detached garage with light and power. Privately enclosed, well maintained good sized rear garden with beautiful views. Walk-in cloakroom. Chain free. A wonderful home with proximity to Boomers Way, the railway and with immediate possession on offer, we strongly recommend viewing to avoid disappointment. EPC C71
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminated wood effect floor, walk-in cloakroom.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Low flush .w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM 13'5 x 11'3 (4.09m x 3.43m)
- Feature multri-fuel stove.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 19'2 x 10'10 (5.84m x 3.30m)
- Range of built-in units, single drainer stainless steel 1/½ bowl sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, integrated fridge and freezer, spotlights, beautiful tiled floor, open plan to sizeable family dining / entertaining space.
- FIRST FLOOR
- SPACIOUS BRIGHT LANDING
- Shelved storage cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 12'4 x 16'9 (3.76m x 5.11m)
- Built-in robes, beautiful views.
- LUXURY ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, chrome effect sanitary ware, beautiful partially tiled walls, and tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 11'4 x 10'9 (3.45m x 3.28m)
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 3 7'10 x 7'6 (2.39m x 2.29m)
- LUXURY WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, chrome effect sanitary ware, tiled floor, pvc stripped walls and ceiling, extractor fan.
- Privately enclosed, well maintained, good sized garden, beautiful views, outside tap. Off road carparking to;
- DETACHED GARAGE 17'0 x 10'9 (5.18m x 3.28m)
- Up and over, light and power.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »