- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- First Floor Apartment In The Popular Barnetts Court Development
- Bright And Spacious Lounge With Attractive Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen With Breakfast Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating And Double Glazed Windows
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite
- Bathroom With Modern White Suite
- Communal Parking Area To Front
- Convenient Location Close To A Range Of Local Amenities
Located in this excellent development, this bright and spacious apartment really must be viewed internally to appreciate fully all it has to offer. Comprising a beautiful lounge, separate kitchen with breakfast area, three bedrooms, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, bathroom, oil fired central heating and PVC double glazed windows, while also benefitting from a slingsby style ladder to a large roofspace. The property is within walking distance to local amenities and a short drive to Ballyhackamore, Belmont and Cherryvalley. This property is ideal for a wide range of purchasers.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Hard wood front door.
- Living Room 17'6 x 12'0 (5.33m x 3.66m)
- Attractive fireplace with living flame glass fire and solid wood flooring.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Area 10'9 x 9'0 (3.28m x 2.74m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel oven, ceramic four ring hob, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Solid wood flooring and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 12'0 x 12'0 (3.66m x 3.66m)
- Range of built in wardrobes and solid wood flooring.
- En Suite
- Comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2 19'2 x 8'9 (5.84m x 2.67m)
- (at widest points) Built in wardrobes and solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3 11'3 x 7'0 (3.43m x 2.13m)
- Solid wood flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, storage cupboard with hotpress, fully tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Communal parking area to front.
- Additional Information
- Management charges approximately £135 per quarter.
Rate charges approximately £892 per year.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
145th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »