This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Superb Five Bedroom Villa On A Large Corner Site
Built And Finished To A High Standard
Situated In A Small Cul-De-Sac Of Only 6 Houses
Located In One Of Portadown's Most Prestigious Areas
Entrance hall with attractive staircase
Lounge with feature hole-in-the-wall fireplace
Family room with feature hole-in-the-wall fireplace
Luxury solid maple kitchen with built-in appliances
Sun lounge with vaulted ceiling
Utility room with downstairs W.C.
Five bedrooms (master with ensuite)
Luxury bathroom with jacuzzi type bath
Solid oak internal doors
PVC double glazed windows
Oil fired heating
Attached double garage
Spacious landscaped gardens
Ashphalt drive and parking area
Seldom does a property of this size and calibre, in a popular area with spacious landscaped gardens, come onto the market. This fine home ticks all the boxes - it has five bedrooms upstairs and four reception rooms downstairs, all adding up to a wonderful family home.
The property is located just off the Ballyhannon Road in a small, private cul-de-sac of only six houses. The large garden affords plenty of room for playing in, it is mostly laid in lawn with shrub beds and different patio areas at the front and rear. The spacious driveway gives ample parking for numerous cars and the double gates at the side would offer for secure parking of a trailer or small boat. The area is convenient to local schools and colleges and is also handy to the M1 Motorway and Craigavon Area Hospital.
- Entrance Hall
- 16' 9" x 9' 9" (5.11m x 2.97m) PVC panelled front door, attractive staircase with oak banister and balustrades, ½ glazed oak double doors to lounge.
- 22' x 12' 10" (6.71m x 3.91m) Feature hole-in-the-wall fireplace with real flame gas fire and sandstone hearth, bay window, ½ glazed oak double doors to dining room.
- Family Room
- 16' 3" x 13' 3" (4.95m x 4.04m) Feature hole-in-the-wall fireplace with real flame gas fire and granite hearth.
- Dining room
- 13' x 11' 10" (3.96m x 3.61m)
- 23' 4" x 16' 8" (7.11m x 5.08m) Luxury solid maple kitchen with low level units, matching dresser with display cabinets, granite work surfaces. Under-mounted 1½ bowl stainless steel sink, 'Stoves' gas/electric range, extractor fan with stainless steel canopy, dishwasher, microwave, American style fridge, freezer, central island with granite work top, under-mounted stainless steel sink, breakfast bar, natural stone floor, open plan to dining area, arch to sun room.
- 6' x 2' 9" (1.83m x 0.84m)
- Sun Room
- 11' x 9' 9" (3.35m x 2.97m) Brick walls, vaulted ceiling, natural stone floor, French doors to rear.
- Utility Room
- 15' x 6' 9" (4.57m x 2.06m) Maple low level units, stainless steel sink, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor.
- 6' 10" x 4' 10" (2.08m x 1.47m) Modern white suite comprising large wash hand basin on wooden frame, glass mosaic tile splash back, W.C., tiled floor.
- 1st Floor
- Landing, hotpress.
- Bedroom 1
- 16' 5" x 12' 10" (5.00m x 3.91m) Walk-in wardrobe 6' x 6' (1.83m x 1.83m)
- 7' x 6' 3" (2.13m x 1.91m) White suite comprising corner shower with tiled walls and mosaic tiled floor, circular wash hand basin on mosaic tiled plinth with shelf underneath, W.C., tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 15' 5" x 12' 10" (4.70m x 3.91m)
- Bedroom 3
- 12' 5" x 9' 9" (3.78m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 4
- 13' 10" x 13' 3" (4.22m x 4.04m)
- Bedroom 5
- 13' 4" x 8' 7" (4.06m x 2.62m) Built-in wardrobes.
- 13' 3" x 8' (4.04m x 2.44m) Luxury bathroom with white suite comprising Jacuzzi type bath edged by tiles, twin circular wash hand basins on mosaic tiled bench with shelf underneath, W.C., walk-in shower, partially tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Spacious landscaped gardens, front garden laid in lawn with mature shrubs and trees, brick paved path to front door, sunken patio area at side. Ashphalt drive and parking area. Large rear garden laid in lawn with two patio areas, brick paved path, shrub beds, enclosed paved area at side with double doors to front.
- 20' 3" x 18' (6.17m x 5.49m) Insulated, remote control up and over door.
- Property ref: 150_1306_4278079
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views