- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen / Diner
- Downstairs WC
- Luxury Shower Room
- PVC Double Glazing / Gas
- Attached Garage
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented and extended detached family home which is located in a very popular residential area and will ideally suit the growing family.
The accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall, family room, large lounge with solid oak flooring, double glazed double doors to rear and open to a modern cream high gloss fitted kitchen with built in double oven and hob and access to a furnished cloakroom. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and a spacious modern fully tiled shower room.
Other benefits include gas heating and PVC double glazing.
Outside there is a pebbled driveway for ample parking and turning space, attached garage, garden to front in lawn and a superb garden to rear in lawn with feature raised brick paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double glazed front door, tiled floor, radiator
- FAMILY / DINING 11'7 X 10'3 (3.53m X 3.12m)
- Solid oak flooring, radiator
- LOUNGE 20'3'' X 10'3'' (6.17m X 3.12m)
- Feature gas fire inset, granite hearth, solid oak flooring, two radiators, double glazed glass panelled doors to rear.
- KITCHEN / DINER 16'6'' X 12'4'' (5.03m X 3.76m)
- Modern range of cream high gloss high and low level units, solid wood worktop, single drainer ceramic sink unit, built in stainless steel double oven, gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, American style fridge / freezer space, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, radiator
- REAR HALL
- Tiled floor, gas boiler, pvc double glazed door to side.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, ½ tiled walls, tiled floor
- BEDROOM 1 11'9''X 10'3'' AT WIDEST (3.58m X 3.12m AT WIDEST)
- Built in part mirrored sliding robes, radiator
- BEDROOM 2 11'11'' X 10'3'' AT WIDEST (3.63m X 3.12m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 3 8'3'' X 7'9'' (2.51m X 2.36m)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Luxury white suite comprising chrome shower cubicle, shower unit with shower attachment and water jets, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, radiator
- Pebbled driveway for ample parking and turning space leading to an attached garage with up and over door, light and power.
Garden to front in lawn with shrubs.
Superb garden to rear in lawn with shrub beds and feature raised brick paved patio area
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »