- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Family Home with Countryside Views
- Spacious Reception Hall with Separate WC & Cloakroom
- Bright Lounge & Good Sized Separate Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Built-in Appliances & Separate Utility Room
- Open Plan to Casual Dining Area & Family Room with Glass Fronted Stove
- Spacious Landing with Sitting Area & Views Over Countryside
- 5 Well Proportioned First Floor Bedrooms
- Generous Master Bedroom with Modern Ensuite Shower Room
- Good Sized Modern Family Bathroom with White Suite & Separate Shower Cubicle
- Excellent Accommodation Ideal for Modern Day Family Living
- Zoned Oil Fired Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazed/Intercom Entry & Alarm System
- Automatic Gates to Parking & Turning Area for Multiple Vehicles to Front/Integral Garage
- Front, Side & Rear Enclosed Gardens in Lawns
- Quiet Semi Rural Yet Convenient Location
Additional InformationThis deceptively spacious attractive detached family home occupies a good sized site tucked away on the edge of Drumbo village with views over the surrounding countyside.
Whilst enjoying this quiet situation it also offers convenience to both Belfast and Lisburn including those amenities in Malone being only a short distance drive.
The property offers generous well proportioned accommodation which is well presented thoughout and is further enhanced by the many fine features. Overall it is ideally suited to cater for all of those modern day family living requirements.
Enjoying the best of both worlds with its semi rural yet convenient location this excellent home will have wide ranging appeal thus early inspection is highly recommended so as not to miss out.
- Oak effect uPVC double glazed front door to . . .
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid timber floor, intercom entry system.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin with splash tiling, ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, extractor fan.
- Matching solid timber floor.
- 3.76m x 3.05m (12' 4" x 10' 0")
Dimmer switch, cornice ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.48m x 3.1m (11' 5" x 10' 2")
Dimmer switch, cornice ceiling.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA & FAMILY ROOM:
- 6.71m x 5.33m (22' 0" x 17' 6")
(at widest points overall). Excellent range of high and low level units, 1.5 bowl single drainer sink unit, wooden work surfaces, four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor fan, stainless steel double oven, matching stainless steel built-in microwave, integrated dishwasher, space for American fridge freezer, part tiled walls, solid oak floor throughout, low voltage lights, Georgian style glass fronted solid fuel stove with slate hearth, wood mantle, dimmer switch, uPVC double glazed doors leading to garden
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.48m x 1.52m (11' 5" x 5' 0")
(Off kitchen/At widest points). Range of high and low level units including Ironing board/Hoover storage cupboard, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, matching solid oak floor, low voltage lights, uPVC double glazed door to rear. Door to integral garage.
- SPACIOUS LANDING WITH SITTING AREA:
- Views over countryside, large walk-in shelved hotpress, access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.37m x 3.89m (14' 4" x 12' 9")
(at widest points). Mirror fronted Sliderobes, dimmer switch.
- MODERN ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with contemporary shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, part matching tiled walls, extractor fan, low voltage lights, mirror fronted bathroom cabinet.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 3.58m (11' 9" x 11' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.76m x 3.05m (12' 4" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.1m x 2.57m (10' 2" x 8' 5")
- BEDROOM (5)STUDY:
- 3.45m x 2.44m (11' 4" x 8' 0")
(at widest points). Double glazed Velux window.
- GOOD SIZED MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM:
- 3.58m x 2.74m (11' 9" x 9' 0")
(at widest points). White suite comprising wood panelled bath with shower attachment, contemporary wash hand basin and low flush wc set in vanity unit, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, low voltage lights, large fully tiled shower cubicle with contemporary shower unit and additional hand shower.
- Wrought iron automatic gates to extensive tarmac driveway with parking and turning area to front.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.m x 3.4m (16' 5" x 11' 2")
Roller shutter door, power and light, oil fired boiler.
- Private front garden in lawn enclosed by mature hedging. Side and rear gardens enclosed by mature hedging and timber fencing with border beds and raised paved patio area for those summer evenings. Timber garden store. Outside tap and light.
Heading up Pinehill Road into Drumbo village, Back Road is on the right, number 1 Back Road is a short distance on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »