- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Modern End Townhouse
- Lounge Open Plan to Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- 4 Bedrooms including Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Bathroom and Additional Ground Floor Cloakroom with WC
- Gas Fired Central Heating/Double Glazed Windows
- Well Presented Throughout
- Ideal for Investment or Owner Occupiers
- Convenient to a Range of Local Amenities
Additional InformationThis modern end townhouse is ideally located just off Ormeau Embankment, convenient to a range of amenities including Belfast Boat Club, Forestside Shopping Complex and Queens University.
The property offers spacious accommodation over 3 floors along with a sheltered and private rear garden area.
Ideal for both investors and owner occupiers this property offers superb value for money.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Glazed front door with glazed side windows to Entrance Hall. Tiled floor, under stairs storage
- 7.77m x 3.43m (25' 6" x 11' 3")
(overall at widest points) Open Plan to Dining Area. Raised living flame gas fire
- 2.97m x 2.84m (9' 9" x 9' 4")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring gas hobwith Indesit electric oven under, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer, tiled floor, part tiled walls, integrated washing machine, access to rear
- Storage cupboard
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 3.43m (12' 4" x 11' 3")
Glazed door to 1/2 balcony
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, 1/2 pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, fully tiled shower cubicle, tiled floor, low voltage spots, extractor fan
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 2.97m (10' 7" x 9' 9")
Glazed door to 1/2 balcony
- White suite comprising corner panelled bath with mixer taps, low flush wc, 1/2 pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, fully tiled shower cubicle, tiled floor, extractor fan
- Storage cupboard with gas fired boiler
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.5m x 3.84m (14' 9" x 12' 7")
(at widest points into alcove)
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.4m x 1.98m (11' 2" x 6' 6")
- Small front garden in lawns and flower beds. Paviour path to front door. Paviour driveway with parking. Banked rear garden with planting and boundary fence. Raised and sheltered paved patio area
Located on Annadale Embankment, across the river from Stranmillis
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
100th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »