This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Situated in the heart of South Belfast, just off the prestigious Malone Road between Malone Avenue & Eglantine Avenue only minutes on foot from Queens University, City Hospital, Stranmillis teaching college and many popular shops, bars & restaurants.
These two substantial Victorian buildings offer 6,200sq ft of floor space across four floors. One of the most attractive features of this property is it’s adaptability, currently let on a commercial lease until 2019 but with huge potential for redevelopment, either as residential apartments or commercial offices, both of which are in huge demand.
Properties such as this rarely come to the market in BT9 and we expect strong interest.
· Two substantial red brick Victorian buildings with internal floor area of 6,200 sqft
· Currently let to an architects practice on a full repairing lease at £42,000 per annum until 2019
· Huge potential for redevelopment. Scope for up to 10 apartments subject to planning
· Excellent location, walking distance from Queens University, City Hospital & City Centre
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »