- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended detached family home.
- Three excellent bedrooms.
- Four reception rooms.
- Extended open plan sunroom.
- Fitted kitchen / morning area.
- Downstairs shower suite.
- Large bathroom suite.
- Gas central heating.
- Upvc Double glazed
- Attached garage / Carport
Built Circa 1820 this instantly recognisable extended detached family home enjoys an elevated, mature, landscaped position off the established Stewartstown Road. Finished in Period Stone. " Fir Trees " boasts well adapted living accommodation suited to comfortable family living. With three excellent double bedrooms / three reception rooms. Extended open plan sun room / study area. Fitted kitchen / morning area / Upvc conservatory. Extended downstairs shower room / w.c. Large family bathroom suite. Newly installed Upvc double glazed feature sash windows. Gas central heating system. Main house re-roofed. Attached garage / feature carport / ample car parking. Landscaped, secluded, extensive gardens. Suitable for a variety of uses / subject to the normal planning criteria. Planning for change of use submitted July 2019. Well worth viewing. Walking distance to excellent transport links / Glider Service / easy access to an excellent road network City bound / South bound. EPC D57
- GROUND FLOOR
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- Feature panelled entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Feature flooring / cornicing, storage understairs.
- LOUNGE 14'8 x 12'8 (4.47m x 3.86m)
- Magnificent mahogany fireplace with feature marble inset, marble hearth, feature flooring, deep moulded cornicing, feature bay window, feature flooring, feature window shutters. French double doors to;
- EXTENDED LIVING / SUNROOM / STUDY AREA 26'3 x 24'0 At widest points (8.00m x 7.32m At widest points)
- Feature stone fireplace with inset and hearth, bay window, feature vaulted ceiling with twin velux window, wood strip floor, Upvc double glazed double patio doors.
- KITCHEN / MORNING AREA 16'8 x 12'8 At widest points (5.08m x 3.86m At widest points)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, breakfast bar, 4 ring gas hob, double oven, plumbed for washing machine, feature effect Coppola glass roof.
- REAR PORCH
- EXTENDED SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle, electric shower unit, wash hand basin, low flush w.c.
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY 11'0 x 9'8 (3.35m x 2.95m)
- DINING ROOM / BEDROOM 4 12'2 x 11'10 (3.71m x 3.61m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 14'0 x 12'0 (4.27m x 3.66m)
- Range of built-in robes, wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM 2 15'0 x 11'10 (4.57m x 3.61m)
- Feature arched windows.
- BEDROOM 3 13'10 x 10'2 (4.22m x 3.10m)
- COLOURED BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, bidet, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, feature arched window.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- Up and over door.
- Mature, elevated site with neat lawns, well stocked, planted areas, trees, hedging, flagged and paved areas to private south facing patio area, double gates to feature carport, sweeping tarmac driveway with ample car parking to front and enclosed to side, outside light and tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »