|Address||Unit Apt 5 The Nightingale Ward, 18 The Walled Garden, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £175,000|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Individually designed Ground Floor Apartment
- Extremely well designed throughout
- Cream Contemporary Kitchen
- Lounge with vaulted ceiling and double doors to Sun Terrace
- 2 Bedrooms - one on each level
- White Bathroom Suite
- Phoenix Gas heating
- Communal gardens / Secure underground parking
- Popular and sought after location
Additional InformationEnjoying a delightful leafy setting in the ever popular Belmont, this superb apartment is one of the finest within the highly regarded "Walled Garden" development.
Exquisite features such as stone window reveals, quoins and landscaped common areas all reflect the character of a modern lifestyle. Of particular note would be the luxury kitchen, main reception room with original vaulted ceiling with access to sun terrace, and two bedrooms - one on each level.
The Walled Garden is conveniently located to leading schools, churches and recreational facilities, and also within commuting distance to Belfast and Holywood ensures this apartment will create instant demand on today's market.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL.
- HARDWOOD FRONT DOOR;
- Cloaks cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:17' 5" x 13' 6" (5.31m x 4.11m)
- Door to decked patio leading to garden. Sliding door to . . .
- KITCHEN:10' 6" x 5' 8" (3.2m x 1.73m)
- Cream kitchen with excellent range of high & low level units, laminate work surfaces, circular sink unit with mixer taps, 4-ring Candy ceramic hob and oven, extractor fan, glazed display cabinets, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
- BEDROOM (1):13' 2" x 9' 8" (4.01m x 2.95m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, low flush WC, separate fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):16' 2" x 9' 9" (4.93m x 2.97m)
- (at widest points) Velux window.
- STORE ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine, gas fired boiler.
- Covered & secure parking plus visitor parking.
- Westhorpe Management Company: £250 per quarter.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »