|Address||Unit 34 Custom House Residence, 4 Ulster Street, Belfast|
|Rateable Value||£100,000 *|
|Rates||£698 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Stunning Fifth Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Open Plan Living / Dining Area With Access To Balcony
- Siematic German Kitchen With A Full Range Of Built In Appliances
- Bathroom And Ensuite Including Laufen Sanitary Ware By 'The Yard'
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Recessed Surround Sound Speaker System Throughout
- Stunning Level Of Finish Throughout
- Secure Allocated Car Parking Space
- Popular And Exceptionally Convenient City Centre Location
Additional InformationCustom House Residence was completed in 2009 and set new standards in apartment developments in Northern Ireland. The quality of design and finish has not been seen before and is unlikely to be repeated. The development has the ambience of an exclusive boutique hotel and can only be fully appreciated upon internal inspection.
On entry to the development, the ground floor lobby is simple stunning with a polished stone floor, timber panelling to walls and a recessed coffered ceiling with feature lighting. The lift doors and frames have been powdered coated to match the bronze ironmongery. The bespoke furniture, lamps and pictures also create a stunning ambience.
The approach to the apartment itself is once again stunning as there are no corridors in this building and all apartments are served by exclusive lobbies, which serve approximately five apartments per lobby. The finish is again second to none and includes specially commissioned carpet, coffered ceiling with recessed lighting and bespoke furniture, lamps and pictures.
The subject apartment is located on the fifth floor and has exceptionally well appointed and presented accommodation comprising of; two double bedrooms, spacious living/dining room, separate Siematic German kitchen with an excellent range of built in appliances, together with contemporary bathroom and ensuite, featuring sanitaryware by The Yard.
Viewing is strictly by appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 90 668888.
Please Note: Under the terms and conditions of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we are obliged to inform that 34 Custom House Residence, Belfast, belongs to a member of staff or a family member within BTWShiells.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Lifts and stairs to all floors.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood front door to entrance hall. Cloaks cupboard plumbed for washing machine.
- Contemporary white suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone handshower. WC. Wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor.
- KITCHEN: 12'8'' x 6'8''
- High and low level unit. 1.5 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Four ring gas hob. Electric oven. Stainless steel extractor. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Ceramic tiled floor. Concealed gas boiler.
- LIVING / DINING ROOM: 21'9'' x 12'5''
- Solid Walnut flooring. Sliding doors to balcony with City views.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 12'2'' x 11'8''
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled double shower enclosure. WC. Wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2): 11'8'' x 10'5''
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »