|Address||Unit 28B, 16 Old Suffolk Road, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £42,500|
|Rateable Value||£80,000 *|
|Rates||£558 pa *|
|EPC Rating||C77/C80 (co2: B82/B85)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Lounge Open To Dining
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Heating
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Communal Carparking
- Chain Free
Additional InformationPUBLIC NOTICE
APT28B, 16 OLD SUFFOLK ROAD, BELFAST, BT11 9PL
WE ARE ACTING IN THE SALE OF THE ABOVE PROPERTY AND HAVE RECEIVED AN OFFER OF £43,000 ON THE ABOVE PROPERTY. ANY INTERESTED PARTIES MUST SUBMIT ANY HIGHER OFFERS IN WRITING TO THE SELLING AGENT BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS TAKES PLACE. ULSTER PROPERTY SALES, 138 ANDERSONSTOWN ROAD, BELFAST, BT11 9BY, 02890 605200.
* Spacious first floor apartment positioned in a sought after location that continues to grow in demand from both first time buyers and investors alike. * Two bedrooms. * Comfortable lounge open plan to kitchen / dining. * White bathroom suite. * Gas heating. * Upvc double glazing. * Communal carparking. * Low outgoings. * Chain free. * Immediate possession. * Early viewing recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Communal stairs / lift to;
- APARTMENT ENTRANCE HALL
- Storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 5.69m(18'8'') x 4.29m(14'1'')
- Open plan to;
- Range of high and low level units, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls.
- BEDROOM 1 3.15m(10'4'') x 2.74m(9'0'')
- BEDROOM 2 3.02m(9'11'') x 2.41m(7'11'')
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath, wash hand basin, low flush w.c, partially tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Communal carparking.
Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »