|Address||The Obel Building, Donegall Quay, Belfast BT1 3EE|
|Lease||12 months minimum|
|Rent||Last listed at £785 / month + fees|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Fantastic 2 double bedroom apartment (14th floor)
- Breathtaking views over Abercorn Basin, Titanic Quarter and Belfast Lough
- Open plan Kitchen/dining and Living Area with luxury furnishings
- Modern "shaker style" kitchen with integrated appliances (crockery, glasses, utensils included)
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes and modern ensuite shower room
- Main bathroom, fully tiled and contemporary 3 piece bathroom suite
- On site security 24/7
Lough & Quay are delighted to bring to the rental market this superbly appointed 2 double bedroom apartment in one of Belfast most prestigious and popular developments, the Obel Tower. Located on the 14th floor, the apartment offers panoramic, breathtaking views over Donegall Quay and Titanic Quarter.
The apartment comprises a large open planned living/dining/kitchen area with luxury furnishings and a fully integrated "shaker style" kitchen with cooking utensils and crockery included. The 2 double bedrooms are luxury furnished with contemporary furnishings and the master bedroom has a fantastic, modern ensuite shower room. The main bathroom is fully tiled and a modern 3 peice white suite insitu.
This fantastic apartment further benefits from an efficent electrical heating system and an on site security guard 24/7 looking after the development.
Ideally situated beside all the amenities of the City Centre. It's just minutes away from the West Link, Sydenham By Pass, M1, M3 and M2 making the apartment perfect for working professionals
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »