|Address||The Hermitage, 7 Old Cultra Road, Holywood BT18 0AE|
|Price||Offers over £599,950|
|Rateable Value||£470,000 *|
|Rates||£2,705 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Double Fronted Period Semi Detached Home
- Located In the Heart Of Cultra
- Excellent Kitchen With Appliances And Casual Dining Area
- Five Bedrooms
- Separate Utility Room
- Main Bathroom, Separate WC, Plus Ground Floor Shower Room
- Detached Double Garage
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Original Period Features
- Attractive Mature Gardens Of Approx. 0.5 Acres
- Highly convenient to Holywood, Belfast City and Belfast Lough Shoreline
Additional InformationThe Hermitage is a period double fronted semi-detached family home set in Cultra, a highly regarded tree lined location with a strong sales record in recent years.
The interior layout provides three good sized reception rooms, a fitted kitchen with casual dining area, utility room, shower room and a conservatory on the ground floor. On the first floor, off the main landing are four well proportioned bedrooms, bedroom 4 is currently fitted out as a dressing room, and the fifth bedroom located in the return together with the family bathroom and separate WC.
Much of the period detailing remains with high ceilings, picture rails and cornices.
The property is set on a large mature site with entrance gates and a sweeping driveway leading past lawns in front of the double garage and parking and turning space. The rear of the property is laid out in large lawns and a patio area bordered by mature trees and hedges.
The Cultra area has consistently proved popular with a wide range of buyers who appreciate the maturity of the setting, which offers great convenience to main transport routes by road and rail, and to all the shopping and social amenities around Holywood.
Period homes in this location are much sought after and we encourage interested parties to arrange a private appointment to view in order to appreciate all that is on offer.
- Solid hardwood front door with glazed side panels and fan light leading to...
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ornate tiled floor. Corniced ceiling. Low voltage lighting. Inner glazed vestibule door with side panels and fanlight leading to...
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL: 25'4'' x 6'3''
- Walnut floor. Corniced ceiling. Low voltage lighting. Understairs storage cupboard.
- Tiled floor. Hanging, shelving and storage space. Connecting to...
- DRAWING ROOM: 23'7'' x 13'6''
- Double open glazed panels doors from entrance hall. Walnut floor. Corniced ceiling. Low voltage lighting. Panelled bay window with fitted shutters. Feature furniture recess with built in television and entertainment area. Double opening glazed panel doors leading to...
- DINING ROOM: 17'6'' x 12'8''
- Walnut floor. Corniced ceiling. Low voltage lighting. Panelled bay window with fitted shutters.
- FAMILY ROOM: 10'8'' x 12'6''
- Hardwood mantelpiece with side panels with brick inset, tiled hearth and inset gas fire. Corniced ceiling. Low voltage lighting.
- KITCHEN: 13'6'' x 12'2''
- Excellent range of high and low level fitted solid wood units incorporating wine rack, glazed display unit and open shelving. Built in breakfast bar. 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Space for dishwasher. Space for range style cooker with fitted stainless steel cooker canopy. Fitted fridge. Low voltage lighting. Tiled floor.
- SOLID WOODEN CONSERVATORY: 10'9'' x 12'7''
- Tiled floor. Light and power. Double opening wooden glazed doors to rear gardens and patios. Door to...
- UTILITY ROOM: 13'7'' x 7'5''
- Phoenix natural gas boiler. Space for freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. space for tumble dryer. Fitted units. Tiled floor.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Low flush WC. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with instant heat shower. Heated towel rail. Low voltage lighting. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1): 6'9'' x 9'2''
- Panelled bath with mixer taps. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Separate shower (1200 wide). Fully tiled walls and floor. Low voltage lighting.
- WALK IN HOTPRESS:
- Hatch to roofspace.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Partially tiled walls.
- Hatch to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (2): 10'8'' x 12'2''
- Corniced ceiling. Picture rail. Low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (3): 17'6'' x 12'6''
- Fitted shutters. Low voltage lighting. Corniced ceiling.
- BEDROOM (4)/DRESSING ROOM: 10'7'' x 14'3''
- Fitted shutters. Corniced ceiling. Excellent range of built in wardrobes, cupboards, shelves and units in walnut effect. Low voltage lighting.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 21'9'' x 13'3''
- Fitted shutters. Corniced ceiling. Low voltage lighting.
- Accessed by double entrance pillars from entrance gates. Sweeping driveway past lawns to front parking and turning area. Two entrance pillars with ornate lions to front door.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE: 24'5'' x 19'8''
- Two up and over doors. Windows. Light and power.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »