|House Type||The Barbour|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Unknown
|Site 3 Lady Wallace Square||£159,950||1,107 sq. feet|
|Unit 10, Site 10 Lady Wallace Square||Sold||1,107 sq. feet|
|Unit 13, Site 13 Lady Wallace Square||Sale agreed||1,107 sq. feet|
Lady Wallace Square at Thaxton Village is the latest phase of new housing from Farrans Homes, one of Northern Ireland's Leading Housebuilders.
Thaxton Village is located in North Lisburn, just off the new North Feeder road, which provides excellent access to those commuting to Belfast City Centre, M1 and M2 Motorway network. Belfast City Centre is a 15 minute drive away and both airports are also easily accessible.
Carrying through with the quality theme from their previous phase in Thaxton, namely Lady Wallace Gardens, this latest phase comprises new and exciting house types, where great attention has been paid to internal layouts and elevational treatments in order to create interesting and desirable homes and streetscapes.
House types on offer include townhouses, semi detached and detached homes. All homes come complete with a comprehensive turn key finish and specification.
Farrans Superb Showhouse situated at Site 20 Lady Wallace Square is avalable for Open Viewings on Sundays between 2 - 4 pm or by private appointment through the Selling Agents. Early viewing is strongly recommended !
- Internal Walls, Ceilings And Woodwork Painted
- Comprehensive Range Of Electrical Sockets And Light Fittings
- Panelled Internal Doors With Modern Quality Door Furniture
- Moulded Skirting Boards And Architraves
- Mains Operated Smoke, Heat And Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Satellite, TV And Telephone Points To Lounge, Kitchen And Master Bedroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating With Thermostatically Controlled Radiators And Energy Efficient Boiler
KITCHENS & UTILITY ROOMS
- High Quality Units With A Choice Of Doors, Worktops And Handles
- Integrated Appliances To Include Oven, Gas Hob, Extractor Hood, Fridge Freezer And Dishwasher
BATHROOMS, ENSUITES & WC
- Contemporary White Sanitary Ware With Chrome Fittings
- Thermostatically Controlled Shower Over Bath (Where Applicable)
CARPETS, TILING & FLOORING
- Floor Tiling To Kitchen
- Ceramic Wall Tiling To Kitchen Between Worktop And High Level Units
- Full Height Tiling To Shower Enclosures
- Floor Tiling To Bathroom, Ensuite And WC
- Splashback Tiling To Wash Hand Basins
- Carpets To Lounge, Bedrooms, Stairs, Landing And Hallway
- Double Glazed Windows In uPVC Frames
- Excellent Level Of Floor, Wall And Roofspace Insulation
- Traditional Brick Or Render Finish
- Outside Tap
- Black Iron Estate Fencing To Selected Sites
- Tarmac Driveways
- Gardens Sown In Grass Seed And Landscaped Where Applicable
- Feature External Lighting
- Timber Fencing To Rear Boundaries
- NHBC 10 Year Warranty
ENTRANCE HALL: With separate cloaks / WC.
LOUNGE: 14'0" x 13'1"
KITCHEN/DINING/SNUG: 21'7" x 12'2"
MASTER BEDROOM: 12'2" x 11'1"
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
BEDROOM (2): 11'1" x 10'10"
BEDROOM (3): 10'1" x 9'7"
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Contact The Agent
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »