|Address||The Alderley Type B Belvedere, Lurgan BT67 9NN|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Features of this property
- •Buy Through Co-Ownership For Approx £315 per month ( Conditions Apply)
- •A New Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Villa
- •Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- •Downstairs wc
- •Oil Fired Central Heating And Double Glazing
- •Choice Of Contempary Kitchen
- •Modern White Sanitary Ware
- •Contemporary Gas Fire
- •Wall And Floor Tiling To Bathroom And En-Suite ( where applicable)
- •Carpets To Living Room And Bedrooms
- •Integrated Fridge/Freezer And Dishwasher
- •Built in Electric Hob And Oven
- •For On Site Viewing Contact Terry Rice 02838-344888
- •Contact Michael Spencer For Co-Ownership Advice 02838344888
SITE 22 AVAILABLE IN CURRENT PHASE @ £111,500 TO INCLUDE WOOD BURNER
ONLY TWO REMAING IN CURRENT PHASE
SHOWHOUSE OPEN SUNDAY 2-4PM OR BY APPOINTMENT WITH TERRY RICE 02838344888
This new phase at the extremely popular Belvedere will enhance the reputation as one of the most innovative developments in Lurgan, helping to form a focal point off Kilmore Road on the outskirts of this historic town.
This superb new phase is delightfully situated in one of Lurgan's most desirable and popular residential locations, yet is only a short walk from the town centre, enabling the unique opportunity to enjoy the convenience of the town and all its amenities coupled with the surrounding areas beautiful parks.
Lurgan town is host to an arrary of shops, pubs, restaurants, cafes and other recreational pursuits. A long established sporting history which is very much in evidence with numerous facilities including GAA, soccer, rugby, golf and watersports. Education in the town is second to none with an excellent choice of both primary and secondary schools.
The developers and local estate agents have identified the need for well designed, quality accommodation with added kerb appeal. This new chapter in Belvedere will cater for every purchaser's specific needs, with a standard of finish to match the outstanding external elevations. Belvedere's established community environment will be enchanced by this new phase, focusing on safe family living and making it one of the most sought ater developments in the town.
13' 5" x 11' 10" (4.09m x 3.61m)
17' 10" x 8' 9" (5.44m x 2.67m)
17' 7" x 11' 8" (5.36m x 3.56m)
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
8' 9" x 8' 2" (2.67m x 2.49m)
9' 4" x 8' 9" (2.84m x 2.67m)
7' 0" x 6' 0" (2.13m x 1.83m)
Turfed Front Garden. Surfaced Driveway. Fenced rear garden.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »