St Andrew's Point
Where the surroundings are naturally better
Show Home Open Viewing: Sundays 2.30-4 pm
** NO DEPOSIT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS PURCHASING THROUGH CO-OWNERSHIP**
**SHOWHOUSE OPEN SUNDAYS 2.30 - 4.00 PM**
PLEASE ASK AGENT FOR DETAILS
With an outstanding range of superb house types, all cleverly incorporated in a delightfully planned site layout, this innovative modern development introduces a whole new choice of stylish living to Ballyhalbert.
Ideally situated a stones throw from the shore, St. Andrew’s Point exudes a fresh coastal atmosphere on the edge of this attractive seaside village.
Boland Reilly have spent a lot of time and effort in creating living spaces and elevations which are one of a kind – modern yet traditional, they set new standards for this part of the Newtownards Peninsula.
These homes will be notable for their external style and finish, enhancing the ambiance of the entire development and providing a classical look that will maintain its appeal in this growing seaside village for decades.
St Andrew’s Point has been designed to mirror a location where the coastal charm sits comfortably with the edge of the village convenience – it is an address in which to live and relax in style – perfect for those who enjoy an active and a not so active lifestyle.
- Quality custom fitted kitchen units with choice of door, worktop and handles.
- Range of appliances to include Oven, Hob, Extractor Hood, Fridge Freezer and Washing Machine
- Contemporary White Sanitary Fittings with Chrome Taps to Bathroom, Cloakroom and (Ensuite where applicable).
- Chrome plated heated towel rail to Bathroom, Cloakroom and (Ensuite where applicable).
- Pressurised Domestic Hot Water system
- Shower Enclosure , Shower wall and Electric Shower to all ensuites.
- Ceramic tiled wall panels to wet areas around wash hand basins & baths.
- All walls and ceilings to be painted in modern neutral colours.
- Moulded MDF Architraves & Skirtings painted white finish.
- Oak Finish flush doors with quality chrome door handles.
- Oak handrail with softwood spindles finished in white gloss paintwork.
- Vinyl floor coverings to Kitchen, bathroom, cloakroom and ensuites.
- Natural weaved carpets to lounge, hall, stairs landing and all bedrooms.
- Oil fired central heating system.
- Quality electrical specification
- Brick Finish
- White Upvc fascia and soffit. Oak Upvc Fascia/Soffit Galloway Phase.
- White Upvc Windows and Doors. Oak Finish Galloway Phase
- Brick pavior driveway to front line of house with beige pebbles
- Turfed lawns to front and rear.
- Tall fencing between rear gardens
- External lighting to front and rear doors.
- Outside water tap.
- NHBC 10 year warranty.
NO DEPOSIT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS THROUGH CO-OWNERSHIP PLEASE ASK FOR DETAILS
Contact The Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|Skyline Real Estate||028 9140 4050||Enquire Now|
|Reeds Rains (Newtownards)||028 9181 4144||Enquire Now|
|Boland Reilly Homes Ltd||028 9127 0835||Enquire Now|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near