|Address||Site 1 Strandview Avenue, Portstewart BT55 7LL|
|Price||Last listed at £175,000|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Site Is Fully Serviced With Base Coat Of Tarmac On Road Initially & Finished Coat When Last Site Is Sold
- Potential To Design Stunning Home With Superb Views
- One Of Portstewart's Best Views
- Copy Of Full Detailed Planning Document Available On Request
- Very Popular Residential Location
Located at the top end of Strandview Avenue, we have released one of five individual sites with outline planning permission for a detached dwelling on each site. With full panoramic views from four of the sites of the Atlantic Ocean, Strand Beach, Mussenden Temple and Donegal Headlands, these south westerly facing sites are situated on one of the highest elevated positions in Portstewart. These sites also have the added benefit of an open amenity space to the front and the freedom to design the property of your dreams in this stunning location.
Approaching Portstewart on the Coleraine Road, take your first left after the Burnside roundabout into Seafield Park. Take your second left into Strandview Avenue and the sites will be located at the top end on your right.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »