|Address||'Shamrock Cottage', Portagaria Wood, Aghnablaney Reduced, Leggs Enniskillen BT93 2BG|
|Price||Offers around £190,000|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area
A Unique Detached Luxury 3 Bedroom Holiday Cottage Located Within A Stunning Water Front Development. This Is A Rare Opportunity To Acquire A Property With Uninterrupted Views And Direct Access Of Lough Erne.
Reduced Price: £190,000 (Negotiable)
• 3 Bedrooms, 2 Reception Rooms, 2 Bathrooms,1 Wet Room
• Oil Fired Central Heating
• Pine Double Glazed Windows
• High Specfication
• Solid Pine Doors Throughout
• Sale Includes All Furnishings And Fittings
• Tarmac Gravel Driveway And Ample Parking Space
• Lake Access – Jetty Facility
• Landscaped Gardens Lead To Part Wooded Foreshore
• Fully Automated Entrance Gate Security System
• Estate CCTV Security System
This unique detached 3 bedroom luxury holiday residence provides excellent family living with good use of space across two floors. Open plan kitchen/ dining area and sunroom with their doors that open to paved patio area providing stunning views of Lough Erne. This property is situated on an elevated site which occupies a superb position with scenic views across Lough Erne and countryside. A particular feature is that the gardens extend to the foreshore, which is also incorporated by the property providing direct private Lough access for launching and mooring. Property is located close to the main towns of Kesh and Belleek.
A viewing of this holiday cottage is essential to appreciate the unique location and design!
Entrance Hall: 11’7 x 3’10 Shower room.
& 10’3 x 6’10
Living Room/Sunroom: 28’10 x 13’2 Log burning stove, tiled hearth, feature windows either side of fireplace, tiled floor in sunroom, furniture included, sliding patio doors to paved area.
Kitchen/Dining Area: 24’0 x 14’6 Fully fitted range of high and low level cupboards, ceramic hob, built in oven/grill, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, tumble dryer, washing machine, fridge/freezer, tiled between cupboards, tiled floor, 2 x French doors leading to paved patio area with spectacular views.
Landing: 9’4 x 2’10
Master Bedroom: 12’8 x 10’5 3 x Built in wardrobes
Ensuite: 6’10 x 5’9 White suite includes bath with telephone shower above bath, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail.
Bedroom (2): 13’1 x 9’4 Double built in wardrobe.
Bedroom (3): 13’3 x 10’3 3 x Built in wardrobes.
Bathroom: 8’5 x 5’7
White suite includes toilet, sink, spoon shaped bath with electric shower over the bath, shaving point, hotpress, tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
Entrance road to the property is by a fully automated entrance gate security system. Gravelled driveway and ample parking to the front of the residence, site is laid out in lawn, mature shrubs and trees, extending to the foreshore, providing direct Lough access for launching. This is a rare opportunity to acquire a property with uninterrupted views and direct access of Lough Erne.
Note: The service charge £995 per annum will cover:
1. Access roads and estate paths maintenance
2. Street lighting running and maintenance
3. Entrance gates running and maintenance
4. Estate CCTV running and maintenance
5. Maintenance and running of the private sewerage treatment plant
6. Grass cutting along the estate drive and on the common area greens
FOR FURTHER DETAILS CONTACT A&S Property Sales
07729262655 or 07773060036
Disclaimer: Whilst these particulars have been prepared in good faith and are believed to be correct, they are intended for the general guidance only of prospective purchasers and should not be founded on under any circumstances. All measurements are approximate and the property is sold in its present state of repair.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »