|Address||North Square, 2 North Road, Carrickfergus BT38 8LZ|
|Price||Last listed at £64,950|
|Rateable Value||£67,500 *|
|Rates||£535 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
• Excellent ground floor apartment in a gated development
• Gas Fired Central Heating / PVC Double Glazing
• Generous lounge / dining area with superb kitchen
(including electrical appliances)
• Two good sized bedrooms (master en-suite)
• White bathroom suite
• Communal garden to rear
• Excellent parking
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
Built in cloakroom/storage area.
LOUNGE/DINING/KITCHEN: 19' 0" x 17' 7" (5.79m x 5.36m)
Excellent range of built in high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Five ring gas hob. Matching electric under oven. Stainless steel contemporary extractor fan. Integrated automatic washing machine, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Recessed lighting.
Lounge/dining area with French doors.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 4" x 9' 8" (4.06m x 2.95m) Master bedroom en-suite comprising corner shower with thermostatically controlled shower fitting, low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 0" x 9' 6" (3.96m x 2.9m)
BATHROOM: White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc and pedestal was hand basin. Part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Communal gardens to rear. Excellent Tarmac
parking area to front.
A management fee of approximately £70 per month applies.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »