|Address||'Minnabeg', 84 Irvinestown Road, Enniskillen BT74 6DN|
|Price||Offers around £295,000|
|EPC Rating||F36/E54 (co2: E42/D57)|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
It is rare for a property of such character in mature grounds to come on the market. The residence offers great privacy occupying a wonderfully extensive site abutting Race Course Lough yet with all the convenience of town life.
Tastefully laid out family accommodation with practical open plan drawing room and dining area, study and sunroom. 4 Bedrooms including master bedroom to ground floor with ensuite bathroom and walk-in dressing room.
* Modern oakwood kitchen facility including larder and useful utility.
* Gas fired central heating. Multi fuel burning stove in study.
* PVC double glazed windows. PVC soffit & fascia.
* Double garage and garden shed.
* Mature grounds extending to circa 1.5 acres with excellent road frontage and future potential subject to Statutory approval.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »