SHOW HOME OPEN VIEWING: Sundays 2-4 pm and by appointment
Contact The Agent
Lotus Living Inspired by the past with a vision for the future. A landmark development in the heart of Banbridge.
Bringing together respect for our rich architectural heritage with homes that meet the needs of modern lifestyles is a unique challenge. But then the Lotus development is a unique project.
A delightful combination of exceptional detached, semi detached and apartments designed in the classic Art Deco style around the original Lotus Factory building, Lotus offers homebuyers the opportunity to be part of an architectural legacy that stretches back decades and that will continue to grow over the coming years.
That's what makes Lotus an exceptional development and what makes owning a new home at Lotus an exceptional opportunity for discerning homebuyers of all ages.
Architectural excellence and modern living in perfect harmony.
The vision of architect Kevin Cartin, the Lotus development was inspired by the design of the original Lotus Factory known locally as 'Down Shoes'. One of the finest examples of Art Deco design in Ireland, the perfectly proportioned lines of the Factory and the elegant simplicity of the architecture provided the Lotus design team with the perfect foundation for this unique development.
The glamour and style of the Art Deco era is reflected in every home at Lotus and in the restored Factory building that will sit majestically as the development's centerpiece.
They say that location is everything and at Lotus that really is the case.
Situated in the historic town of Banbridge, nestled between the natural beauty of Lough Neagh and the Mourne Mountains, the Lotus development is perfectly located for modern living.
With the A1 carriageway just a stone's throw away, you can be in Belfast in less than 30 minutes and Dublin in just over an hour. Excellent public transport links, including a cross-border express bus service also connect you quickly and easily to nearby Lisburn, Newry, Craigavon and the South.
The thriving community of Banbridge boasts a superb range of local cultural and leisure facilities including tennis, squash, cricket, swimming, bowls, hockey, golf, rugby, football, cycling, angling and gaelic sports clubs; an excellent choice of cinemas, bars, clubs and restaurants; and The FE McWilliam Gallery & Studio with the famous sculptors' workshop located in the grounds and a regular programme of visiting Art Exhibitions.
Banbridge also offers a wide choice of high quality nursery schools, 7 local primary schools and 4 local secondary schools, all within easy reach of the development. A dedicated bus service is also available to Queen's University and the University of Ulster.
Shopping heaven on your doorstep
Whether you enjoy the relaxed, friendly atmosphere of town centre shopping or the choice and convenience of all of the big High Street brands brought together at The Outlet, living at Lotus gives you a choice that is rarely matched, right on your doorstep.
And with ambitious plans for substantial development at the nearby Bridgewater Park development that includes significant retail, leisure & food outlets, a business & commercial centre and a hotel, Lotus really will be the perfect place to live now and a great longer term investment in the future.
Contemporary interiors with classic elegance
Every Lotus home is designed to meet the needs of modern lifestyles, elegantly and effortlessly. Well proportioned rooms, thoughtful floor layouts and quality interior finishes are all matched with a meticulous attention to detail to create the perfect spaces for you to enjoy, and to make your own.
Quality, style and convenience in every home
Lotus living exudes quality and style in every detail.
From superior internal and exterior finishes to the magnificent choice of quality bathrooms, kitchens, tiling and flooring, every Lotus home is built with comfort, style and elegance in mind.
And with uPVC fascias, soffits, guttering, high performance double glazed windows and French doors, plus highly energy efficient gas central heating, you'll be able to spend a lot more time and a lot less money enjoying the comfort of your new Lotus home.
Be part of our vision for living at Lotus
Inspired by the classic Art Deco architecture of the original Lotus factory
from which the development has taken its name, Lotus is a development like no other.
A sympathetic blend of quality detached, semi-detached and terraced homes and apartments set within a beautifully landscaped site with the iconic Lotus Factory at its heart, Lotus truly is the epitome of future living and the perfect place to make your home.
A sense of style and elegance from the very first moment
They say that first impressions are everything. From the moment you drive through the elegant entrance to Lotus, you'll understand what that means.
Style, elegance and beauty greet you at every turn, from the splendid architecture of
our homes to the sympathetic planting and landscaping that has been designed to enhance the natural beauty of the development.
The perfect environment for modern living and the perfect place to call home.
The room to live and a space to enjoy
Beauty inside and out inspired our architects to create a truly special living environment at Lotus.
From the perfectly proportioned private spaces for each home to the exquisitely landscaped open spaces throughout the development, Lotus will mature into a spectacular celebration of natural beauty and a space for you to enjoy for generations.
- Beautifully Designed Homes by KCA Architects Ltd
- NHBC 10 Year Buildmark Warranty Cover
- Double Glazed High Performance lockable Upvc Windows
- Hardwood Painted Front Doors With 5 Point Locking System
- Mains Gas Central Heating System With A Highly Energy Efficient Boiler
- High Thermal Insulation & Energy Efficiency Rating
- All Gardens Sown
- Driveway finish to be confirmed by Agent/Developer
- Timber Fencing to Rear Garden Boundaries
- A Range of External Finishes Incorporated into the External Facades to Create a Balanced Streetscape and a Sense of Place
- Traditional Masonry Construction With Coloured Render Or Brickwork and Stonework on Selected Plots
- Outside Tap
- Lighting to Front and Rear Doors
- High Quality Modern Fitted Sanitary Ware
- Extensive Choice Of Fitted Luxury Floor & Wall Tiles From Leading Designers
- Choice of Fireplace
- Ample Electricial Sockets Throughout, Including TV and Telephone Points
- Wired for Satelittle Points
- Wired for Security Alarm
- Painted Internal Doors with Chrome Ironmongery
- Painted Moulded Skirting, Architraves, Stair Handrails And Balustrades
- All Internal Walls & Ceilings Painted Throughout
- Smoke & CO2 Detectors as Standard
KITCHENS & UTILITY ROOMS
- A Choice of Fully Fitted Kitchens and Utility Rooms
- Integrated Appliances Where Applicable Including Built In Oven and Hob, Extractor Hood, Dishwasher & Fridge/Freezer
- Washing Machine
- Feature Downlighters
BATHROOM, EN SUITES & WCs
- Contemporary White Sanitary Ware and Chrome Fittings
- Shower Over Bath With Shower Screen (Except where separate shower is provided in main Bathroom)
- All En Suites Have Showers
- Feature Down Lighters
FLOOR COVERINGS AND TILES
- Colour Cordinated Tiling to Kitchen to Match Kitchen Units
- An Exensive Choice of Fitted Floor and Wall Tiles to Kitchen and WCs
- Full Height Tiling to Walls in Shower Areas
- Carpets to Lounge, Bedrooms, Hall, Stairs and Landings