|Address||(Lot 10) 47 Reid Street, Belfast|
|Rateable Value||£97,500 *|
|Rates||£680 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
|Venue||Holiday Inn (Olympia Suite), 22 Ormeau Avenue, Belfast, BT2 8HS|
- FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION FRIDAY 22 MARCH 2013 AT 11.00AM IN THE HOLIDAY INN, ORMEAU AVE, BELFAST
- MAXIMUM RESERVE - £52,000
- 2 BEDROOM MID-TERRACE HOUSE
- POTENTIAL GROSS INCOME £6,000 PER ANNUM
- IDEAL BUY TO LET OWNER OCCUPIER OPPORTUNITY
- SOLD WITH THE BENEFIT OF VACANT POSSESSION
This is a red brick 2 storey mid-terrace house covered with a slate roof and enclosed rear
yard. Internally the house provides a kitchen, lounge and 2 bedrooms with bathroom on the first floor. The property has oil fired central heating and a mix of UPVC double glazed
windows and single glazed timber frames.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »