Stewartstown Road, Belfast
Show Home Open Viewing: Sundays 2-4 pm and by appointment
Firmly established as one of the most popular developments in West Belfast, Lagmore has everything to offer the prospective home buyer. A full spectrum of properties is available, from 2-bedroom apartments through to spacious 4 bedroom family homes. Schools are within walking distance, a choice of shopping in either Belfast or Lisburn is served by the local bus/taxi route and recreational facilities are only minutes away. Such is its popularity, many customers have simply ‘moved up and down’ the property ladder within the same development.
ABOUT YOUR NEW HOME
The Main Structure:
Walls are of traditional, tried and tested cavity construction. Brick and/or plaster render are used for the external finish topped by white uPVC square edge fascia, barge and soffit. External timber features are also painted gloss white to match where applicable. The roof will have a contrasting grey coloured, rolled concrete tile crowned by a dry fixed ridge tile. White coloured uPVC hexagonal guttering with square uPVC downpipes compliment the external trim.
Energy saving white uPVC double glazed windows with locking latches (except those deemed emergency escape routes) are standard. White coloured uPVC French doors or aluminium sliding patio doors are fitted where applicable. A low maintenance GRP front door and uPVC rear door with double-glazing complete the external elevation.
4” square edge MDF skirting and 3” contemporary MDF architrave painted gloss white is the perfect trim for each room. Painted MDF cillboard nosed and rebated provide a seamless finish to the windows. The feeling of warmth and luxury is added by the ash veneer internal doors with brushed chrome coloured latch furniture. Redwood newel posts and handrails with stop chamfered balustrades treated with clear preservative where appropriate are incorporated in homes with stairways.
There will be smooth plastered ceilings and a white, insulated, uPVC loft access trap door will be fitted in the relevant area. Ventilation/extractor fans are fitted in the kitchen, bathroom, ensuite (where applicable) and WC.
Your home will look complete from day 1 - all front garden areas will have a lawn unless otherwise specified. Flat top garden edge and treated rail fencing will be erected where applicable. Fencing will include a timber privacy screen between adjoining properties; all other fenced areas will comprise of treated timber posts and rail (approx 900mm high).
Driveways will be finished in bitmac. A decorative pavia path will be provided to at least the front and rear elevation with level access to one external door. Specified plots may have a facing brick boundary wall subject to planning conditions on site. You can even wash your car and water the plants using the outside tap which is provided as standard!
Energy conservation and running costs are important to all of us so thermal insulation to walls, roof space and habitable areas is provided to achieve a substantial energy saving. A specially designed mains gas central heating system is standard in each home. This will incorporate a boiler and there will be radiators in all main rooms. The system is programme controlled to ensure a performance suitable for most individual requirements and to provide you with a separate hot water supply. Your new home will have a pressurised water system.
For your Peace of Mind:
A burglar alarm is supplied and installed by a NACOSS & NSI approved company. Front and back doors have multi lock systems and all ground floor windows are lockable. Electrically operated smoke and carbon monoxide detectors are installed. For your convenience, external lights are fitted at both the front and back door. The front door will have a door bell.
Every property is registered with the National House Building Council 10 Year warranty scheme.
Platinum Turnkey Finish standard on all properties:
Did you know you could personalise your new home even before you move in? You could choose tiles, flooring, kitchens, power socket positions and many more features besides. We aim to provide you with an opportunity to get creative and put your stamp on a truly blank canvas. We build many choices and options in as we construct your new home, which means you’ll have access to a wider range, the earlier you reserve. Our team will advise you on the options available on each property when you reserve a new home.
- We install a quality, practical kitchen (choice of door, worktop and handle from a range supplied by ACC Ltd) complete with a stainless steel effect splash back over the hob/cooking area and a feature upstand to match your chosen worktop.
- No kitchen is complete without appliances so we supply and fit a 4 ring gas hob and single electric oven complete with stylish extractor canopy, 70/30 integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer. In order to maximise cupboard space, some properties will be fitted with a modern combi washer/dryer where applicable.
- Your bathroom, wc/cloaks and ensuite (where applicable) will have contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome finished fittings. This includes a chrome finished towel radiator in the main bathroom and ensuite (where applicable). Shower cubicles with glass screens will be fitted in the bathroom and ensuite (where applicable). Where a property does not have space for a separate shower cubicle in the main bathroom; we will install a shower over the bath complete with glass screen. The first/main shower will operate using the property’s heating system. Additional showers (where applicable) will be electrically operated.
- Tailor your colour scheme from our extensive choice of quality floor tiles for halls, kitchen, utility, bathroom and ensuite/WC/cloak areas. Where properties have an internal porch plus a hall, the porch will be tiled a the hall will have carpet (see sales staff for details applicable to each property type).
- There is also a similar choice of feature wall tiles for the bathroom and ensuite/WC/cloaks (see sales staff for areas and details applicable to each property type).
- A choice of carpet with quality underlay is provided for the lounge, stairs/landing and all bedrooms.
- There will be a wall mounted, glass screen, electric, dancing flame effect fire in the lounge.
- A generous provision of power points is provided throughout the house and where possible, they will be positioned to suit individual needs. This includes feature down lighting in at least the lounge and kitchen. TV points are provided in all bedrooms and a telephone point is installed beside the lounge TV point and in the smallest bedroom/study.
Additional options may be considered but we can only incorporate them into the property if a binding contract is in existence between all of us at the requisite stage of construction.
Finally, keeping it all ship shape
Landscaped areas have been incorporated to compliment your new home and these areas will require continuing management in the future in order to maintain the quality environment in which you live. For this purpose, Antrim Construction Company Limited has entered into an agreement with a management company. Residents will contribute to this service. The first payment will be made to Antrim Construction Company Limited at the same time as your balance purchase money is paid.
This specification is for guidance only and may be subject to variation. Although every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of all information given, these contents do not form part of or constitute a representation, warranty, or part of, any contract. The right is reserved to alter or amend any details.
Contact The Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|Falloon Estate Agents||028 9266 3396||Enquire Now|
|McGranaghan Estate Agents.com||028 9030 9030||Enquire Now|
|Antrim Construction Company Limited||028 9042 8661||Enquire Now|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right