|Address||House & 10 Acres, 20 Clogher Road, Hillsborough|
|Price||Offers around £395,000|
|Rateable Value||£285,000 *|
|Rates||£1,860 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Superb Detached Converted 100 Year Old Cottage on Excellent Site in Delightful Rural Location
- Approximately 10 Acres of Adjoining Agricultural Land By Separate Negotiation
- Living Room with Beamed Ceiling & Impressive Fireplace
- Magnificent Modern Kitchen with Extensive Range of Built-in Units
- Secondary Kitchen/Utility Area with Range of Built-in Units
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Outstanding Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room & Dressing Room
- Deluxe Family Bathroom
- Study/Library Area Leading to South Facing Sun Room
- uPVC Framed Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Delightful Countryside Views From Every Room
- Range of Outbuildings/Storage Areas/Multi Purpose Workshop (60' x 30')
- Delightful Garden Areas to Front, Side & Rear & Large Patio Area to Rear
- Exceptional Rural Location Approximately 3 Miles From Hillsborough
- Internal Inspection Highly Recommended
Additional InformationSituated on an excellent site of 1 acre in this delightful rural location approximately 3 miles from Hillsborough, this fine converted 100 year old cottage, originally part of the Downshire Estate, demands an internal inspection from prospective purchasers seeking a country home with an adjoining 10 acres of agricultural land.
The accommodaion comprises, a large entrance porch, spacious living room, magnificent modern kitchen with an extensive range of kitchen units, secondary kitchen/utility area with range of built-in units, study/library area accessing an impressive sun room.
Three well proportioned bedrooms (with an outstanding master bedroom suite benefitting from an ensuite shower room and walk-in dressing room), and a deluxe family bathroom.
In addition the property benefits from uPVC framed double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, delightful garden areas to front and side, large patio area to the rear with south facing aspect. A range of storage areas/outbuildings and a multi purpose workshop/storage unit 60' x 30' to the rear of the property.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:16' 0" x 14' 1" (4.88m x 4.3m)
- Exposed beamed ceiling, multi fuel burner, exposed brick fireplace, slate tiled floor.
- KITCHEN/DINING:15' 12" x 12' 7" (4.87m x 3.83m)
- Modern range of coloured gloss units, Bosch four ring induction hob, convection self cleaning oven, full size larder cupboard, full size fridge freezer, Cda stainless steel combi oven, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, saucepan drawer, integrated dishwasher, overhead stainless steel extractor hood, under bench lighting, porcelain tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, cornice ceiling.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Half panelled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):13' 11" x 12' 1" (4.25m x 3.69m)
- Oak strip floor, exposed brick wall, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):14' 1" x 8' 5" (4.29m x 2.57m)
- Cornice ceiling.
- MASTER BEDROOM:16' 1" x 11' 9" (4.89m x 3.57m)
- Reclaimed pine floor, storage cupboard, half panelled walls.
- FITTED DRESSING ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back.
- Raised area, low flush wc, jacuzzi bath, part tiled walls, pedstal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, Mira shower, hotpress, ceramic tiled floor.
- STUDY AREA:9' 6" x 9' 6" (2.89m x 2.89m)
- Leading to . . .
- CONSERVATORY:13' 1" x 9' 10" (4m x 3m)
- Slate tiled floor, double doors to stone patio.
- UTILITY ROOM:11' 0" x 8' 5" (3.36m x 2.57m)
- Single drainer 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, four ring gas hob, full range of high and low level units, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, vented for tumble dryer.
- CLOAKS CUPBOARD:
- Formica work surfaces, space for freezer, door to rear.
- GARDEN SHED:11' 11" x 10' 2" (3.63m x 3.11m)
- Oil fired boiler, separate office.
- Power, heating and lighting, laminate wood effect floor.
- OUTHOUSE:45' 0" x 10' 0" (13.72m x 3.05m)
- GARAGING UNIT:60' 0" x 30' 0" (18.29m x 9.14m)
- Power and light, mezzanine storage.
- 11 acres total not including site.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »