Contact The Agent
These stylish family homes capture all the elegance and gracious proportions of a by-gone era, yet offer everything you need for the perfect modern life.
Hartley Hall offers a peaceful, private, shore-side sanctuary where you can escape the daily hustle and bustle.
Situated beside the Shore Road at Greenisland, Hartley Hall is only minutes from Belfast via the M2 motorway. From this unique setting, it’s easy to enjoy a lifestyle that’s as relaxed or
exciting as you’d like.
Each home has been individually designed by Des Ewing Residential Architects, one of Northern Ireland’s premier, award-winning architectural practices, and has been expertly
built with a focus on craftsmanship and quality.
Whether you are a young family looking for more room to live, or downsizers seeking a semi-rural retreat, Hartley Hall’s choice of Detached & Semi- Detached Houses, Townhouses
and Apartments offers the home of your dreams.
A mix of contemporary and classic styles work well in this bright, open-plan kitchen-diner.
Simple lines and quirky touches add personality to this beautiful and practical kitchen.
Des Ewing Architect
“a housing scheme that is in keeping with its setting and exudes a timeless appeal.”
The highly acclaimed architect, Des Ewing, is one of Northern Ireland’s most talented architects with a plethora of awards and experience. Here Des Ewing outlines the design philosophy that helped shape Hartley Hall:
“Historically, this area has been characterised by elegant Victorian villas, with render finishes and slate roofs. Hartley Hall captures the essence of this style with buildings that appear outwardly simple and handsome, yet are also individual and characterful.”
“Our over-riding aim was to create streets and spaces that are pleasant to live in. We have achieved this by giving houses an outlook onto open green space and by retaining original
landscape features, such as hedgerows and trees, where possible. We have also introduced a range of house styles, with key buildings located at focal points to create diversity and interest. The result is, we believe, a housing scheme that is in keeping
with its setting and exudes a timeless appeal.”
Deep, rich colours combined with luxurious textures evoke a feeling of warmth, making this living room an elegent yet cosy retreat.
Elegance, softness, and sophistication are the keywords for this large family bathroom. Everything you need for your own personal sanctuary at Hartley Hall.
At Hartley Hall the corridors and hallway have been designed to be wide and high.
The corridor becomes a space in its own right, giving you plenty of room to grow.
A child’s bedroom with a feeling of individuality and a sense of fun. There is a space for everyone to express their personalities, a room that will grow with them.
Hartley Hall, a peaceful, private, shore-side sanctuary. A place to call home.
Hartley Hall sits on the borders of Greenisland village. The peace and quiet of this tranquil setting makes it difficult to believe you’re just a few miles from the heart of Belfast.
This makes it a perfect base for the daily commute or school run.
This area has no shortage of excellent schools, Belfast High School, Belfast Royal Academy, Carrickfergus Grammar School, plus numerous primary schools, make this a superb
A number of parks and green spaces are located on the sea front off the Shore Road, notably Hazelbank Park, Rushpark, Glen Park and Jordanstown Loughshore Park.
Enjoy all the benefits of lough shore living, long senic walks, public art and a unique location right on your doorstep.
Kitchen & Utility Rooms
• High quality units with choice of door, worktop and handle
• Integrated appliances include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/ freezer & dishwasher
• Washing machine
• Concealed under lighting to kitchen units
• Recessed down lighters to ceilings (Kitchen only)
Bathrooms, Ensuites and WCs
• Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
• Shower over bath with screen door where applicable
• Recessed down lighters to ceilings Floor Covering and Tiles
• Co-ordinated ceramic wall tiling between kitchen units
• Ceramic tiled floor to kitchen/dining areas, bathrooms, en-suites and WCs
• Partial tiling to bathroom, en-suites and WCs
• Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landings
• Internal décor, walls and ceilings painted
• Choice of fireplaces with fire inset
• Mains supply smoke detectors
• Moulded skirting and architraves
• Painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
• Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points
• Wiring for future satellite point
• Gas fired central heating
• Integral alarm system
• Front gardens to be turfed
• Rear gardens levelled and seeded
• Bitmac driveway
• uPVC double glazed windows
• Solid timber front doors with painted finish
• Outside water tap
• Feature external lighting to front door
• 10 year warranty