|Address||'Edentrillick Manor' 52 Edentrillick Hill, Hillsborough|
|Price||Offers around £525,000|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Exceptional Stone Built Detached Family Residence Of Circa 5,000 Sq Ft
- Stunning Rural Setting With Spectacular Countryside Views Extending To Approximately 4 Acres
- Detached Stone Built Double Garage With Accommodation Above Of Approximately 1,100 Sq Ft
- Gracious Reception Hall With Feature Sandstone Fireplace, Porcelain Tiled Flooring And Solid Oak Staircase
- Spacious Drawing Room And Equally Impressive Dining Room Both With Feature Sandstone Fireplaces And Solid Oak Flooring
- Large Family Room With Solid Oak Flooring
- Luxury German Fitted Kitchen With Grannite Worktops, Feature Island And Extensive Range Of Built In Appliances
- Open Plan Living Room And Dining Area With Feature Sandstone Fireplace And Twin French Doors Leading To Sun Terrace And Garden
- Six Well Proportioned First Floor Bedrooms, Master With Dressing Room And Ensuite Wet Room And Two Further Luxury Ensuites
- Large Family Bathroom With Free Standing Bath And Separate Shower Area
- Under Floor Heating, Oil Fired Central Heating To Ground And First Floor
- 'Iroko' Timber Sliding Sash Double Glazed Windows
- Central Beam Vacuum System
- Security Alarm System And Linked CCTV System
- Highest Standard Of Finish Throughout Including Extensive Use Of Polished Porcelain Tiling And Solid Oak Flooring
- Multi Room Entertainment System And Cat 5 Cabling
- Stone Pillars And Electric Entrance Gates To Sweeping Tarmac Driveway Leading To Extensive Pebbled Parking And Turning Area
- Tranquil And Idylic Location With Extensive Surrounding Gardens, Private Floodlit Stone Paved Sun Terrace With Sound System And Additional Paddock And Woodland Garden Area
- In Close Proximity Of Hillsborough Village, The M1 Motorway Network, Sprucefield And Within Easy Commuting Distance Of Belfast
Additional InformationThis exceptional stone built family residence of circa 5,000 square feet with additional matching double garage, occupies the most magnificent tranquil and idyllic rural setting. The freehold site extending to approximately four acres, with spectacular countryside views in the heart of County Down's most prestigious locations, is also only a short distance from Hillsborough Village, Sprucefield and the M1 Motorway making Belfast within easy commuting distance.
Designed to maximise the stunning views and natural light, the property offers superb, well proportioned and adaptable accommodation finished to the very highest standard and specification throughout. The property is further enhanced by an abundance of outstanding features and quality both internally and externally, making this home ideal for all family requirements.
Rarely does an opportunity arise to purchase a home of this magnitude with so much to offer in terms of location, accommodation and specification, thus early viewing is essential to fully appreciate not only the property itself, but also the stunning setting.
- COVERED EXTERNAL ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door with double glazed side lights to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Porcelain tiled floor. Glazed solid oak doors to...
- GRACIOUS RECEPTION HALL: 18'10'' x 18'2''
- Feature handmade sndstone fireplace with dog grate. Porcelain tiled floor. Low voltage spotlights. Intercom entry system. Double storage cupboard. Solid oak staircase in spiralling newell posts and tread.
- SEPARATE WC/CLOAKROOM:
- Low flush WC. Vanity unit with storage area. Matching porcelain tiled floor and walls. Heated chrome towel rail. Low voltage spotlights. Duravitt sanitry ware.
- DRAWING ROOM: 24'6'' x 20'3''
- Feature sandstone fireplace with cast iron inset, granite hearth and gas coal effect fire. Solid oak floor. Double glazed doors to extensive sandstone paved sun terrace and gardens. Feature semi circular bay window with spectacular country views. Dual aspect.
- DINING ROOM: 21'2'' x 20'0''
- Feature sandstone fireplace with cast iron inset, granite hearth and gas coal effect fire. Solid oak floor. Feature semi circular bay window with spectacular country views
- LUXURY GERMAN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO LIVING ROOM/CASUAL DINING AREA: 31'1'' x 21'2''
- Extensive range of high and low level handmade units. Franke 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with granite drainer. Matching granite work surfaces and wall surround splashback. Rangemaster stainless steel gas/electric 5 ring range with hotplate. Stainless steel splash back and matching extractor fan and canopy. Whirlpool stainless steel American fridge/freezer. Eyelevel Zanussi stainless steel microwave/oven. Zanussi integrated coffee maker. Integrated Bosch dishwasher. Extensive matching island unit with matching granite worktop.Inset preparation sink unit. Raised breakfast bar area. Porcelain tiled floor. Low voltage spotlights and concealed lighting. Glazed door to entranxce hall. Feature sandstone fireplace with cast iron inset, granite hearth and gas coal effect fire. Matching porcelain tiled floor. Low voltage spotlings. French doors leading to extensive sandstone paved sub terrace and gardens. Further doors to outside. Dual aspect.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Glazed door leading to sandstone sun terrace. Porcelain tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM: 10'0'' x 9'10''
- Extensive range of matching units. Franke single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Wood effect work surfaces and wall surround splashback. Integrated Zanussi washing machine. Integrated Zanussi tumble dryer. Extensive matching full height storage units. Porcelain tiled floor.
- FAMILY ROOM: 22'10'' x 20'7''
- Solid oak floor. Wired for surround sound. Brackets for plasma screen.
- GALLERY LANDING:
- Solid oak floor. Shelved hotpress with pressurised water tank. Feature semi circular arched window giving natural light. Access to large partially floored roofspace with light via slingsby style ladder. Wall light.
- MASTER SUITE: 18'3'' x 15'7''
- Stunning views.
- WALK-IN DRESSING ROOM: 10'3'' x 10'0''
- LUXURY ENSUITE WETROOM:
- Incorporating large shower area with Hans Grohe Monsoon shower unit and separate hand shower. Drying area with heated chrome towel rail. Ceramic wash hand basin with mixer tap, built-in drawer and mirror with integrated Infer Red heated lighting above. Low flush WC. Ceramic tiled floor. Fully tiled walls. Low voltage spotlights. Extractor fan. Shaver point.
- BEDROOM (2): 18'11'' x 11'4''
- Double built-in robe with light.
- LUXURY ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit. Wash hand basin with cube mixer tap and mirror with integrated lighting. Duravitt low flush WC. Ceramic tiled floor. Tiled walls. Low voltage spotlights. Extractor fan. Heated chrome towel rail. Shaver point.
- BEDROOM (3): 21'2'' x 17'0''
- Feature sloping ceiling and double glazed velux window giving additional natural light.
- BEDROOM (4): 16'0'' x 10'3''
- BEDROOM (5)/GUEST BEDROOM: 15'8'' x 13'0''
- Doublt built-in robe with storage above.
- LUXURY GUEST ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit. Heated chrome towel rail. Ceramic wash hand basin with cube mixer taps and mirror with integrated lighting and concealed shelving. Low flush WC. Ceramic tiled floor. Fully tiled walls. Low voltage spotlights. Integrated lighting and concealed shelving. Shaver point.
- BEDROOM (6)/PLAYROOM: 32'7'' x 11'3''
- Extensive storage in eaves. Twin double glazed velux windows giving additional natural light.
- LUXURY FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Free standing Adamsez bath with chrome mixer taps and separate hand shower. Twin ceramic vanity unit with high gloss cupboards below and ??? Hans Grohe mixer tap with mirror above with integrated lighting. Fully tiled shower area with Hans Grohe Monsoon shower unit and separate hand shower. Low flush WC. Ceramic tiled floor. Fully tiled walls. Low voltage spotlights. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail. Shaver point.
- Magnificent tranquil and idyllic site with fantastic panoramic countryside views extending to approximately four acres. Stone pillars and electric gates leading to floodlit tarmaced driveway of approximately 300 meters. Extensive pebbled parking and turning area. Excellent surrounding top soiled and seeded garden areas. Extensive completely private santstone pabed sun terrace with floodlighing and sound system. High specification outside lighing. Outside taps. uPVC oil tank. Extensive paddock and woodland garden area.
- MATCHING STONE BUILT DOUBLE GARAGE: 25'6'' x 25'3''
- Remote control timber up and over doors. Light and power. Commercial oil fired boiler. Beam Vacuum system. Door to outside. Fixed staircase to...
- PLAYROOM/OFFICE: 25'0'' x 14'7''
- Storage in eaves. Power and light. Double glazed velux windows giving additional natural light.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »