|Address||Drumnagally Road, Banbridge|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Additional InformationSuperb Approved Site
Extending to circa 0.68 Acres / 0.275Ha
Enjoying spectacular views and within a mile of the town this is perhaps one of the best sites to come to the market for some time.
From Banbridge take the Huntly Road (towards Banbridge Golf Club) for 0.75 miles and turn left into the Drumnagally Road, site is 0.5miles on the right hand side.
Outline Planning Permission (Ref No Q/2010/0387/O) for replacement dwelling with the following conditions.
1) Maximum ridge height 5.5m above finished floor level.
2) External footprint shall not exceed 180sqm / 1935sqft
3) External footprint of garage 18sqm / 193.5sqft
4) Dwelling to be built in area shaded purple on map
1) approved site outlined in red
2) area for sale outline in blue.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »