|Address||Building Site 270M Ne Of 30 Gortahar Road, Rasharkin, Ballymena|
|Price||Offers around £24,950|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Full planning for Detached House (c.2100 sqft) and Garage.
- Set on approximately ¼ acre site.
- Option of additional 2.8 acres to be negotiated separately.
- Existing laneway.
- Water, telephone and electricity mains close by.
- Close to village and local amenities.
Conveniently located within easy reach of Rasharkin village and all local amenities, this site also offers easy access to Portglenone, Cullybackey, Dunloy, Glarryford, Ballymena and Ballymoney. Privately positioned at the end of an existing laneway with elevated views over the open countryside, this site offers an excellent opportunity to build a detached family home (c.2100 sqft) with garage (foundations in place) in a peaceful rural setting.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »