|Available From||13 Apr 2015|
|Rent||Last listed at £600 / month + fees|
|Lease||12 months minimum|
|EPC Rating||C73/C76 (co2: C77/C79)|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- 2 bedrooms (double and single)
- Reception room with dining area
- Renovated kitchen
- Private gated entrance and private parking
- Professional let
Oakmore Property are pleased to present this spacious 1st floor apartment to the rental market. It is located in the sought after Balmoral Court, just on the top of the Lisburn Road opposite the Kings Hall.The apartment is well maintained, recently redecorated and offers spacious double and single bedrooms, a new kitchen, bathroom, reception room with diner and a private balcony.
Private car parking is included within a secure car park and the communal areas maintained by the management company.
This apartment is ideally situated close to all the amenities that the Lisburn Road has to offer as well as a host of transport facilities to city centre and motorway links. We highly recommend viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Application fee
- Photographic ID per applicant
- Proof of previous address
- Previous Landlord reference
- 2 x recent payslips / proof of benefit (if applicable)
- Guarantor (must be a homeowner- photographic ID required and rates bill or certificate of ownership)
- All original documents must be brought to office and copies will be made
- All parties must sign and first months rent must be paid in advance before keys will be released.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »