|Address||Badger's Hollow, 44 Straid Road, Ballynure, Ballyclare|
|Price||Offers over £495,000|
|Rateable Value||£350,000 *|
|Rates||£2,557 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Magnificent Detached Country Residence Set On Generous Site Of c2.5 Acres With Mature Gardens
- Approached By Electric Gates Leading To Sweeping Driveway
- Video/Intercom Entry System
- Original House Dating Back To 1900's, Extensively Renovated And Extended
- Three Reception Rooms Plus Sunroom
- Kitchen/Dining Area, Separate Utility Room And Cloakroom
- Three Large Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite
- Luxury Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Full PVC Double Glazing
- Security Alarm System
- Exterior Lighting System
- Adjoining Refurbished Outbuildings Presently Used As Consulting Room/Showroom. Suitable For Professional Use And Many Types Of Small Business Or Residential Conversion, Subject To Planning Permission
- Two Paddocks Suitable For Those With Equestrian Interests
- Spacious Parking Area
- Superb Views Over Open Countryside
- A Perfect Setting For The Busy Family Seeking A Tranquil Country Lifestyle And/Or Those Wishing To Operate A Business From Home
Additional InformationThis stunning detached home has been extensively restored in recent years and is appointed to an excellent standard. Whilst the property enjoys many attributes of rural living, it is conveniently located within minutes of Straid Village and is only a 10 minute drive from the M1/M2 motorway networks, Ballyclare, Newtownabbey and Mallusk and 20 minutes from Belfast City Centre and Belfast International Airport.
Outside, former outbuildings have been completely refurbished and are presently used for business purposes as consulting/showroom areas and garaging. These outbuildings could readily be adapted for use as additional living space or as a self-contained apartment or, alternatively, they offer a superb facility for a wide range of diverse business interests. In addition, there are two large double garages, one of which is currently used as a workshop and for storage relevant to the business.
Early viewing is highly recommended and is by private appointment only. Please contact our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888 to arrange a viewing at your convenience.
- Open entrance porch. Hardwood entrance door with glazed panels and side panels. Leading to...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Mahogany stairway to first floor with turned spindles and newell post. Access to storage space beneath the stairs. Corniced ceiling.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Storage space with sliding mirrored doors. Ceramic tiled floor.
- SITTING ROOM 21'2'' x 17'7''
- Corniced ceiling, centre rose. Wall light wiring. Period mahogany fireplace with cast iron inset, tiled inset and open fire. Two french doors to front patio area and garden.
- DINING ROOM 17'7'' x 15'4''
- French door leading to front patio area and garden.
- FAMILY ROOM/SNUG 15'1'' x 14'10''
- Corniced ceiling. Feature carved pine fireplace with cast iron inset, tiled inset and open fire. French door to front patio area and garden.
- KITCHEN/DINING 18'7'' x 12'4''
- Luxury fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level gloss units. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Electric range cooker. Granite breakfast bar. Integrated dishwasher and fridge. Concealed under unit lighting. Ceramic tiled floor. Corniced ceiling.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Fitted with a good range of low level units. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and ducted for tumble dryer, space for fridge/freezer. Ceramic tiled floor.
- SUN ROOM 12'5'' x 8'1''
- Ceramic tiled floor. French doors to garden.
- SPACIOUS LANDING
- Corniced ceiling, ceiling rose, dado rail. Large walk in shelved hotpress. Access via slingsby ladder to large storage area in roofspace (partly floored).
- MASTER BEDROOM 20'11'' x 17'7''
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle fitted with Pharo power shower with body jets. Low flush WC. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2) 18'3'' x 14'3''
- BEDROOM (3) 16'8'' x 14'2''
- Luxury contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath with thermostatic power shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Electric gates to entrance leading to driveway. Video and intercom system and exterior lighting. Two separate oil tanks for house and workspace. Landscaped garden and two well maintained paddocks. Separate access to...
- TWO STOREY CONVERTED BARN
- Completely refurbished with all round sound system. Presently used as a consulting room/showroom and formerly as an art gallery but offers potential for a variety of uses in a residential or business capacity.
- 17'6'' x 28'3''
- Pine flooring. Low voltage lighting. Access to garage presently used for storage.
- OFFICE 17'9'' x 10'5''
- Self-contained space with double doors leading in to lower area. Pine flooring.
- 39'11'' x 39'5''
- (At widest points). Vaulted ceiling with exposed beams. Pine flooring. Low voltage lighting. Part shelving.
- GARAGE 1 21'2'' x 17'9''
- Light, power and heating. Presently used as a workshop. Houses central heating boiler for outbuilding.
- GARAGE 2 21'2'' x 17'9''
- Light and power.
- SEPARATE WC
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- STORE/FILING AREA 19'9'' x 8'0''
- Storage facility with high and low level cupboards. Also accommodates central heating boiler for main house.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »