|Address||Ashtree House, 35 Edenticullo Road, Hillsborough BT26 6PH|
|Price||Offers around £795,000|
|Rateable Value||£900,000 *|
|Rates||£2,662 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Magnificent Detached Family Residence Extending To Approximately 6000 Sq Ft
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Drawing Room, Living Room And Family Room
- High Quality Robinsons Kitchen With Central Island Unit And Aga Range
- Luxury Family Bathroom With Jacuzzi Bath
- Two Ensuites And Downstairs Shower Room
- All Bathroom/Ensuite Are From The Yard
- Spacious Integral Double Garage
- Home Office
- Pitch Pine Double Glazing
- Underfloor Oil Fired Central Heating
- Central Vacuum System
- Alarm System Installed
- Beautifully Landscaped Formal Gardens Extending To c.1 Acre
- Adjoining Fields Of c.3 Acres
- Unrivalled Standard Of Finish Throughout
- Popular And Convenient Semi Rural Location In The Periphery To Hillsborough
- Viewing By Private Appointment With Lisburn Road Office On 028 9066 8888
- Additional Acreage Availible by Seperate Negotiation.
Additional InformationApproached via a sweeping driveway and set on a mature elevated site, this magnificent detached family residence which was constructed some 6 years ago is sure to impress even the most discerning of purchasers.
No expense has been spared by the present owners in terms of the level of finish and specification with the highest quality floors throughout, a Robinsons kitchen with Ago Range, marble fireplaces in the reception areas and luxury bathroom and ensuites.
The accommodation which extends to approximately 6000 sq ft ia adaptable to suit individual requirements and comprises the option of six bedrooms, three reception rooms, principle bathroom, two ensuites plus shower room together with home office and large double integral garage.
There is the added benefit of bedroom 5 being utilised as a granny flat or teenager annex with it's own private entrance to the rear.
Externally the formal gardens which are beautifully maintained extend to c. 1 acre . In addition there are two adjoining fields of c. 3 acres which would suit those with an equestrian interest.
Ideally located some 20 minutes drive from Belfast City Centre and 30 minutes from International Airport the property has all the benefits of it's rural surroundings and yet is only a short drive from the popular village of Hillsborough and the many specialist shops and restaurants it has to offer.
View without delay as this home can only be fully appreciated by internal inspection.
- Hardwood door to...
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Limestone floor. Double doors to...
- RECEPTION HALL: 24'0'' x 16'0''
- Feature antique marble fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Limestone floor. Corncie ceiling. Feature oak staircase to first floor.
- DRAWING ROOM: 19'6'' x 17'8''
- Feature black marble fireplace. Solid French oak flooring. Cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM OPEN TO DINING AREA: 30'0'' x 17'8''
- Sandstone fireplace with cast iron multi fuel burning stove. Limestone flooring. Open plan to...
- LUXURY ROBINSONS KITCHEN: 23'6'' x 18'2''
- at widest points. Excellent range of high and low level units. Black Aga Range four ring gas hob. American style fridge freezer. Central island unit. Inset sink. Granite work tops. Integrated dishwasher. Wine rack. Limestone flooring. Low voltage lighting. Adjoining pantry with excellent range if high and low level units.
- UTILITY ROOM: 11'8'' x 6'5''
- High and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor.
- STUDY: 9'0'' x 7'5''
- Built-in units. Ceramic tiled limestome flooring.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure with multi jet shower system. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
- FAMILY ROOM: 17'8'' x 10'0''
- SPACIOUS LANDING: 40'0'' x 16'2''
- at widest points. Walk-in hotpress.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 23'9'' x 18'0''
- Feature fireplace with oak surround and cast iron inset. Door to balconette.
- DRESSING ROOM: 11'0'' x 9'2''
- Twim mirored slide robes.
- MASTER ENSUITE:
- Shower enclosure with telephone hand shower, multi jet shower system. Radio. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit.
- BATHROOM: 18'0'' x 16'9''
- White suite comprising corner jacuzzi bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Bidet. Cermaic tiled floor. Low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (2): 18'0'' x 12'9''
- Walk-in dressing area.
- BEDROOM (3): 21'2'' x 13'3''
- Built-in robes incorporating wash hand basin in vanity unit.
- BEDROOM (4): 15'6'' x 11'7''
- BEDROOM (5)/TEENAGE ANNEX/GRANNY FLAT: 31'8'' x 18'5''
- Wood strip flooring. Access to balcony.
- DRESSING ROOM/ENSUITE:
- Shower enclosure with Mira electric shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (6)/HOME GYM: 11'7'' x 9'10''
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE: 31'0'' x 29'0''
- Remote control up and over doors. High and low level unit. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Light and power. Oil fired boiler. Central vac system.
- Stone pillars, entrance over stone bridge to asphalt driveway, electric gates, open courtyard with ample parking area, children's play area, professionally laid garden partly in sand for all year dryness. Extensive mature and private site. Gardens to front, side and rear. Shrubs, flowerbeds and mature trees. Formal gardens extinding to c.1 area. Outside lighting. Orchard. Treehouse. Dog kennel. Two adjoinging fields of c.3 acres.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »