|Address||Ashtree House, 26 Ballymenoch Road, Holywood|
|Price||Offers around £795,000|
|Rateable Value||£590,000 *|
|Rates||£2,705 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Stunning Detached Residence Set On Grounds Of C. 0.75 Acre
- Spacious And Well Proportioned Accommodation
- Panoramic Views To Belfast Harbour, City, Lough And The Antrim Coastline
- Three Good Sized Reception Rooms
- Fully Fitted Kitchen Open To Casual Dining Area
- Separate Utility Room
- Large Conservatory Leading To Rear Patios And Gardens With Stunning Views
- Four Double Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite Bathroom
- Double Integral Garage With Electronically Controlled Doors And Separate Store
- Double Glazing
- Phoenix Natural Gas Fired Heating
- Security Alarm System And Fencing
- Stunning Landscaped Gardens With Manicured Lawn And Affording Immense Privacy And Seclusion
- Highly Convenient to Holywood Town, Parks, Shore, Belfast City Centre And Various Sports Club.
Additional InformationAccessed via private entrance gates and situated on a prime site, this stunning residence is set on a grounds of c. 0.75 acres which enjoy stunning views down to Belfast Lough and the Antrim coastline.
The generously appointed property has been finished to an exceptional standard with well proportioned accommodation extending over two floors.
The superb light filled accommodation comprises of a large reception hall, drawing room with feature lighting and fireplace, living room with formal dining area and conservatory all of which enjoy stunning panoramic coastal views. The fully fitted kitchen is open to a casual dining area and living room with open fire. There is also a spacious utility room which has access to the integral garage.
At first floor level there are four double bedrooms, two with ensuite facilities and all enjoy panoramic views, and a further family bathroom.
Approached via private entrance gates the residence is set in grounds of approximately three quarters of an acre, which are laid out in beautifully manicured lawns, raised flower beds and bordered by mature hedging and secure fencing. To the front there is a large forecourt with access to a double garage. To the rear there are patios accessed via the principle reception rooms which have panoramic views over Belfast Lough to the docks and the county Antrim hills, perfect for entertaining or relaxing.
This sale represents an excellent opportunity to acquire a magnificent family residence within close proximity of Holywood town centre, with a vast array of shops,a host of sporting and recreational facilities close by. There are also excellent schools within easy access and Belfast city centre is an easy commute.
Viewing is strictly by private appointment.
- Electric entrance gates leading to sweeping driveway to front of property with private parking and turning areas.
- Double opening solid wooden doors with crescent fanlight leading into...
- RECEPTION PORCH: 13'9'' x 10'2''
- Double height ceiling with exposed beams. Four Velux windows. Wall light wiring. Natural stone floor. Decorative electric fireplace, set on wall.
- ENTRANCE HALL: 18'2'' x 8'3''
- Natural stone floor. Corniced ceiling.
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM:
- Natural stone floor. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low voltage lighting.
- DRAWING ROOM: 22'7'' x 13'7''
- (At widest points). Elegant room with centre rose. Concealed lighting.Solid wooden hand crafted fireplace with marble inset and hearth, brass trim with gas fire inset. Saloon doors to bar area with lighting, sink with mixer taps and glass ware storage area.
- FORMAL DINING AREA: 15'9'' x 6'9''
- Solid hardwood floor. Wall light wiring. Concealed lighting. Windows with panoramic views over raised patio colourful gardens and towards Belfast Lough, doors to...
- DINING ROOM: 14'6'' x 11'7''
- (also accessed by entrance hall) Solid hardwood floor. Double glazed entrance doors to reception hallway. Corniced ceiling.
- SUNROOM AREA: 12'7'' x 4'8''
- With three Velux windows. Fully glazed wall with sliding glazed door to rear patios with incredible panoramic views.
- KITCHEN: 10'6'' x 10'4''
- Ceramic tiled floor. Two Velux windows in ceiling. Windows with panoramic views. Solid Corian worktops with 1.5 bowl inset with built in drainer. Antique style mixer taps. Ceramic four ring hob with concealed extractor fan over. Double oven. Space for American style fridge freezer. Fitted Creda dishwasher. Partly tiled walls. Low voltage lighting. Open to...
- DINING AREA: 12'8'' x 11'5''
- Ceramic tiled floor. Exposed beam ceiling. Built in sideboard with excellent storage and glazed display area.
- FAMILY ROOM: 20'1'' x 11'1''
- Exposed beam ceiling. Plate rack. Wall light wiring. Brick fireplace, tiled hearth with wooden mantle and open fire.
- STUDY AREA RECESS: 10'9'' x 2'8''
- (With door to utility room). Double open glazed panelled doors to...
- SUN ROOM: 21'5'' x 13'4''
- Exceptional sun room. Terracotta tiled floor. Hardwood double glazed windows. Light and power. Double doors to the rear, front and patios which leads to entertaining areas / barbeque areas overlooking the manicured professionally designed gardens and with panoramic views over Belfast Lough towards the docks and the County Antrim hills.
- UTILITY ROOM: 13'2'' x 11'5''
- (Average). Tiled floor. Phoenix Natural Gas boiler. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Excellent selection of fitted cupboards, drawers and shelves with stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Drying area. Door to...
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE: 29'7'' x 20'11''
- (At widest points). One double electrically operated up and over door. Light and power. Gardeners WC. Entrance to side patio. Windows to side. Stairs to...
- Corniced ceiling. Walk in hotpress with extensive storage.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 15'2'' x 11'8''
- (Not including a full range of his/hers built in wardrobes, shelves, cupboards, glazed display units and drawers with vanity unit). Fitted shutters. Corniced ceiling. Panoramic views over Belfast Lough, Belfast City and the Antrim Hills. Archway to...
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Deep fill tiled panelled bath with mixer taps and thermostatic shower over. His / Hers sinks integrated in marble effect worktop with built in storage and drawers underneath. Built in wardrobes. Wall light wiring. Shaving point. Door to WC with doors opening to further storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2): 14'1'' x 11'7''
- Full width built in mirrored wardrobes. Window with panoramic views over Belfast Lough. Door to ensuite.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Large heated towel rail. Low voltage lighting. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3): 11'8'' x 10'7''
- Excellent range of built in wardrobes, shelves, drawers and open display unit and corner vanity unit. Window with panoramic views over back gardens, patios and Belfast Lough.
- BEDROOM (4): 11'8'' x 7'9''
- (Currently used as Study). Double glazed windows with fitted shutters. Panoramic views over Belfast City Centre to the Antrim Hills and Belfast Lough. Hatch to roofspace.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Shaped panelled bath with antique style mixer taps and thermostatic power shower over. Fully tiled walls. Low flush WC. Ceramic tiled floor. Jacuzzi wash hand basin with antique style fittings in vanity unit. Low voltage lighting. Extractor fan. Electric shaver point.
- The property is set on a generous site of approximately 0.75 acres. There is a secure fence around the perimeter of the property. There are electrically controlled entrance gates with a sweeping driveway pass mature trees, lawns, flowerbeds to the front and turn parking at the front of the double garage. To the side of the property there is a fuel shed, garden storage and service entrance to the garage. There is a raised brick pavior patio accessed by two points of the main Sun Room with barbeque area bordered by stunning flowerbeds with an arrange of colourful and year round trees, shrubs, plants and flowers. The rear of the property is bordered by shaped trees, bushes and hedges. . There are steps down to a lower patio, all with extensive views over Belfast City, the docks, County Antrim hills and Belfast Lough. The rear gardens have a south westerly aspect which attracts all day sun. There is a glazed summer house with pitched roof. There is a lower patio with hexagonal paving and feature pond overlooking the lower gardens.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »