|Address||Apts, 39 Titanic Walk, Ballymacarrett Road, Belfast BT4 1BT|
|Rent||£500 / month + fees|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area
- Luxury First Floor Two Bedroom Apartment
- Beautiful Lounge - Open Plan to Dining Area with Patio Door and Juliet Balcony
- Luxury Fitted Contemporary Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Two Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite and Shower Unit
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- Communal Car Parking through Electric Gates
- Ideally Close to Belfast's City Centre Local Attractions
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
- EPC B84
Additional InformationWe are delighted to bring to the rental market this well presented first floor apartment. It is ideally located close to George Best City Airport, Connswater Shopping and Retail Park and Belfast City Centre. Also close at hand are many of East Belfast's leading schools whilst also offering ease of access for city commuting.
The accommodation comprises; bright and spacious lounge - open plan to dining area and luxury fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, two good bedrooms and bathroom with white suite. This property is further complemented by phoenix gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows
This is a superb location and early viewing is highly recommended.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stairs to...
- Front door
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- Laminate wooden floor to lounge. Tiled floor to kitchen. Bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit with swan mixer tap. Built in electric oven and four ring electric hob. Stainless steel chimney extractor fan. Excellent range of high and low level units. Laminate work tops. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Built in washer/dryer. Built in fridge/freezer.
- Modern white suite comprising, panelled bath with mixer taps. Close coupled W.C. Ceramic tiled floor. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (1):
- BEDROOM (2):
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »